FS: B&W 704 pair and HTM7 centre = Bowers & Wilkins front stage

Item Condition: Pretty good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: EFT preferred, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

For Sale:

a pair of B&W 704 floorstanders in the light coloured maple wood finish, sequential numbers

HTM7 centre in black ash wood finish, owners manual

all Made in England (before they went to overseas production)

They have mainly been used for home theatre duties. Primare SP31.7 / Pioneer SC-LX86 pre into quality Primare amplification.

I stepped up to 804s and a HTM4S centre for my main system several years ago so no longer need these 700 Series speakers (they were in another room).

I'd prefer to sell these as a trio rather than splitting them up.

Pick up in Adelaide city or I can deliver within Adelaide metro.

Shipping will need to be negotiated - I no longer have the original boxes. The HTM7 has a box to fit. The 704 pair will need something made by my local Pack&Send.

There are some scratches to the varnish on the rear of one floorstander. 

Unfortunately the HTM7 centre speaker had some of the packing foam that was used to protect it in transit from its previous owner melted onto the top right corner of the speaker. This was a section not covered properly by plastic. Most of the foam could be rubbed away, but the residue (a clear glue or the activating agent used to mold the foam?) appears to have bonded to the wood of the speaker leaving a white patch. It does not in any way affect the sound. There is a nick to the nearby corner and some nicks to the left rear edge of the speaker. These are cosmetic and again do not affect the sound of this fantastic centre.

All tweeters are in excellent condition albeit a little dusty. Covers have only ever been taken off for the photos. No kids have been anywhere near these speakers.

Photos:

IMG_20210404_154333.jpg

IMG_20210404_154358.jpg

IMG_20210404_154524.jpg

IMG_20210404_154514.jpg

IMG_20210404_154430.jpg

IMG_20210404_154546.jpg

IMG_20210404_154610.jpg

IMG_20210404_154603.jpg

Edited by ultra
changed payment options