Introducing GC HiFi.

GC HiFi

From the pics that you've shared, the equipment and knowledge will absolutely be well received from your customers up there.  Some great times ahead for you and your customers.  Well done, Terry.

PS - I liked seeing the Sansui in the pic earlier on.  Brings back nice memories.

• Like 1

Congratulations Terry! 
All the best with the new venture. Great to have more HiFi within striking distance from Brisbane. Look forward to the website and visiting GC Hifi in the near future. 

• Like 1

On 28/03/2021 at 11:27 AM, Assisi said:

Hi Terry,

Good to see that there is some progress.  I intend to visit one day.  Bruce keeps me up to date

Bon Voyage

John

I have to visit too, I might even come home with a server, will take the might Ayon Stratos up too, can get you from the airport and I promise no pizza this time Johnno hahaa!!

• Like 1

On 29/03/2021 at 9:27 AM, TerryO said:

Again thank you everybody for the kind words of support and the huge number of likes my original intro post has received, it is very much appreciated.

cheers,

Terry

pretty sure that’s the highest number of likes I’ve seen on any SNA post. All the best with the new venture ? 

• Like 4

Great news Terry, I'm really excited for you. Looking forward to seeing it all up and running. I'm in Vic but next time I'm up I'll be dropping in to see the setup so I hope you're a tea/coffee drinker haha ;) 

Edited by blakey72
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Again a big thank you to everyone who has shown support for this new venture. A quick update, I have just announced the Grand Opening date along with details for the SNA members who may like to attend. Please find below the lick to that announcement.

cheers,

Terry

Edited by GC HiFi
  • Like 3
  • Love 1