FS: Aria Piccolo music server 2TB internal HD (Price Drop)

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: KHANCOBAN
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal + Fee, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: No longer required - Lumin Streamer

Further information: (Price is firm)

Purchased this on SNA a couple of years ago for use when I was working away from home. I no longer require the Piccolo as I have a Lumin streamer and no longer work away.

This is the version without the inbuilt DAC.

The Aria app works fine, I would not say it is the best app in the world but it does render the album art quicking and as far as I can see, is a lot better than the Lumin app (I use the Linn app for the Lumin)  There are Android and iOS versions.

The Piccolo comes with an Asus CD drive for ripping your CD's (I store them in FLAC but there are other options) 

Original double box and packing for safe posting. 

Tech specs below 

• Slim all aluminum fanless case
  • Custom industrial grade, ultra low-power computer board
  • Switch mode Power Supply (external)
  • Digital Audio Outputs: USB 2.0
  • 1TB/2TB HDD or 1TB SSD, additional capacity can be provided with an external HDD or a NAS.
  • The model can also be specified without DAC or with an internal DAC supporting up to 32bits-384KHz and DSD 64/128.
  • External DVD-R

aria piccolo support wifi 802.11.ac

The best metadata retrievals on the market, thanks to automatic access to three premium databases: Rovi, GD3 and SonataDB, and two additional open access databases: FreeDB and Musicbrainz. Its optional built-in DAC supports the latest technologies such as DSD256 and up to 32bits-384KHz PCM (DXD) formats provide high resolution audiophile sound quality.

On the software side, aria piccolo brings the unique extended metadata fields capability of DigiBit’s music server product line, error-free ripping, bit perfect retrieval, gapless playback and support for the most common digital audio formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP3 and AAC. aria piccolo can play different music programs in different rooms by streaming to Airplay™ and DLNA™ compatible devices.

You may also listen your music collection with headphones streamed to your control device. Furthermore, you can stream your favorite internet radio or music services available on your device to the aria piccolo server.

• Fully automatic CD Ripper (insert & rip) with external DVD
  • Error correction and AccurateRip audio check
  • Internet access to premium databases: Discogs, GD3, SonataDB (Classical), Freedb and Musicbrainz
  • PerfectMeta software picks and merges metadata results from each database to bring you the best metadata results in the industry
  • Extended metadata fields support (up to 18) for all music genres: Composer, Period, Instrument, etc., a unique feature, and still a market first available for ANY genre with manual tagging

• Gapless playback
  • Crossfade in playback
  • Play files from memory
  • Multizone streaming using UPnP/DLNA compatible renderers
  • Play from external NAS
  • Play to tablet and any other compatible device
  • Automatic output sampling frequency switching
  • Multi Channel support via USB
  • Support for uncompressed (WAV, AIFF) and lossless formats (FLAC, ALAC)
  • DXD (32bit/352.8KHz) files Support
  • DSD and DSD x 2 files support
  • Bit Perfect support (ASIO, WASAPI and Kernel streaming)

• Internal storage: 2TB HDD
  • DAC 32bits-384KHz and DSD256

• Dimensions: 30x25x4,5cm
  • Weight: 3 Kgs
  • AC: 110-230V

Photos:

P1020557.jpeg

P1020563.jpeg

P1020555.jpeg

P1020556.jpeg

Edited by srms
Updated pricing