SOLD: FS: Subwoofer - Dali IKON SUB - Denmark Made

Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Waitara, 2077
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Denmark made Dali Ikon Subwoofer is put on the podium. The port of bass-reflex is on the bottom and "blows" to podium. 305-mm woofer with a paper diffuser is installed on the front panel. The power of built-in amplifier is 250 W. There is only all you need in control and switching. RCA input, LFE and linear stereo input are provided. Level and cutoff frequency of the crossover's filter are smoothly regulated (50-130 Hz). Phase is controlled discretely. There is the choice of power modes (3 variants, including auto).

Regret sale as unable to use it properly due to apartment restrictions.

SPECIFICATIONS
Product Series IKON MK1
Speaker Type SUB
Frequency Range ( /-3 dB) [Hz] 26 - 200
Max. Amplifier Power Output [Watt RMS] 325
Nominal Impedance [Ω] 30k (L/R), 20k (LFE)
Maximum SPL [dB] 113
Continuous IEC Power Output [Watt RMS] 250
Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 29
Enclosure Type Bass Reflex
Recommended Placement Floor
Controls Volume (gain), Phase Crossover frequency
Standby Power Consumption (watt) 1.8
Drivers Mid/Woofers 1 x 12" (long stroke)
Magnetic Shielding No
Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm) 450 x 410 x 450
Connection Inputs RCA unbalanced
Weight (kg) 29.0

Photos:

1.JPG.64ad3bc5790e4b04593498c39f944a48.JPG

2.JPG.d732f93e75321a4604daa8fba51f308a.JPG

3.JPG.f6c35bf49a9ea3e3e5a9bf524b4a821c.JPG

4.JPG.32ff1c3962110b94b9684fe41a545a1d.JPG

5.JPG.37be2ece4dc4429879617768a417d16c.JPG

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mike29a
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Elwood State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Not used any more Further information:

Selling my Dali Katch bluetooth speaker
      Perfect condition.
      Speaker have never been taken outside.
      Was used as a pc speaker.

Best bluetooth speaker of 2020.
      Plenty of reviews over the internet
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/dali/katch/review

Purchased about 1.5y ago from addicted to audio.

Full box papers etc.

Current cheapest RRP is $599

Selling due to not being used

Hit me with your offers.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By couchy
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Bittern State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Rationalize my collection Further information:
       Active 10 inch subwoofer  .Good bass. Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Stereolove
      Item Condition: Excellent working condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Essendon State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal / Cash Reason for selling: No longer required. Upgraded subwoofer. Further information: The Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV home entertainment subwoofer brings great sound to your movies and music. Connect it to your home theatre receiver and enjoy Bose quality sound.

Unit is in excellent working condition - very few cosmetic marks, all control knobs operational, and comes with original power cable. No manual or original packaging comes with this unit. 

Compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohms.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By umami
      Hey guys,

Got handed down a sick sound system from a relative that's downsizing, and he said he's not sure whether or not the subwoofer actually works. He's not a massive hifi/electrical guy so it's up to me to diagnose it. For now I just need help knowing what the correct way to connect it is, so I can know whether it actually works under normal conditions, and if not then I'll open it up and get the multimeter out. 

Receiving this system is what spurred me on the join this site because I really want to optimise it and learn how to use it well, because I don't have any hardcore hifi experience, just tinkering with cheap junk over the years.

So far I've just tried connecting the amp's subwoofer port directly to the "low level input" with a 1 to 2 RCA cable, and didn't get anything. Fuse is intact.

So:
      Looking at the photos of the inputs, are this sub and amplifier actually compatible, and if so, what's the best way to connect them?

Should I care about the speaker out part on the sub or just throw the speakers directly onto the amplifier?

Also, can someone give me a rundown on the gain/Freq knobs as well as the on/auto/off and phase switches? Like, I know what gain is from playing my guitar, and I understand that the frequency knob will be probably focusing the sub on a particular frequency to thump out or isolate, but I don't know what kind of range I want to keep it on for it to be good. Absolutely no clue what the phase bit is for.

Cheers, and happy listening

• By mike29a
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Elwood State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Not used any more Further information:

Selling my Dali Katch bluetooth speaker
      Perfect condition.
      Speaker have never been taken outside.
      Was used as a pc speaker.

Best bluetooth speaker of 2020.
      Plenty of reviews over the internet
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/dali/katch/review

Purchased about 1.5y ago from addicted to audio.

Full box papers etc.

Current cheapest RRP is $599

Selling due to not being used

Hit me with your offers.

Photos:

PLEASE READ