FS: HDFury AVRKey Split Video and Audio splitter

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: BUNDANOON
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:  Do you have a Home Theatre receiver/processor that you love, that is not 4K compliant, but have a 4K TV or Projector, and would like to be able able to send 4K via HDMI to the screen, and Audio via HDMI to the amp? 

The HDFury AVRKey Split Video and Audio device is the solution. 

"A brilliant device if ever there was one! has one HDMI input and two outputs, or run 2k/4k to one TV and extract HDMI audio into soundbar to receiver, very rare as most splitters can’t do this. Or use as 4k/2k splitter. Supports all current audio and video formats – simply connect and forget. Pass-thru for 4K UHD video (with HDR, DV and HLG) up to 18Gbps to your New 4K UHD Display HD Audio to your HDMI equipped AVR or Audio Processor. Very robust 18Gbps signal integrity, ensuring seamless integration even with marginal cables that would otherwise not work with others devices for high bandwidth signals."

I used this for about 6 months and it performed fantastically, until purchasing a Processor that was 4K compliant. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

IMG_20210129_114020076.jpg

IMG_20210129_114050684.jpg

IMG_20210129_114103280.jpg

IMG_20210129_114122154.jpg

IMG_20210129_114151305.jpg

IMG_20210129_114209271.jpg

IMG_20210129_114224539.jpg

Edited by David Carey
Price change

I saw your screenshot, I am still trying to figure out if the HDFury Integral can do what i need (Remove HDR when sending signal to Projector), as I had already purchased one of them a while back. It sounds like your AVRKey can do it.