P.S. Audio Nuwave phono converter

Item:  P.S Audio Nuwave phono convertor
Price Range:  $800 
Item Condition:  Used
Extra Info:   Am happy to discuss pricing dependent on condition and age of unit

Can pay postage.

Have been trying to get hold of one of these now for sometime after a friend hooked his up to my system.

Have seen two come up on stereonet  and missed out both times..

Would prefer black but if you have a silver one you want to part with, would be happy to hear from you.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 11.05.42 am.png

Edited by Leeming42
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nopoweradeinusa
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane, Morningside State: QLD Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:
      Bought this on a whim & was really surprised how good it sounds, hesitant to sell this one but I'm trying to downsize my system at the moment. It's got a few modifications from the previous owner
      1) The rear panel indicates the unit is 110V, but it's 230V (factory converted prior to shipping to AUS in 2005)
      2) Nichicon gold capacitors in the power supply
      3) Black gate capacitors bypassed by V Caps in the signal path
      4) Installation of an exotic (gold) wiring loom
      5) RCA terminals replaced with Eichmann terminals
      6) JFETS replaced
      7) Previous owner said the unit would cause certain speakers to emit a high frequency noise but fixed it installing a trimpot on the PCB board at position R80, I found no issues with it in terms of noise but higher sensitivity speakers might need the trim pot to be adjusted, it's just a small screw inside the case)

Amp comes with a signal cable power cord (made in USA, see photo)
      Comes in the original box it was shipped to me in

couple of decent reviews out on the internet if anyone is curious
      https://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/729/index.html
      http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/revequip/psaudio_hca2.htm
      http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/amplifiers/ps-audio/hca-2.html

Feel free to ask any questions, if you're in brisbane & want to demo it you are more than welcome to come and check it out!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By GentCan
      Item Condition: Used in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: PayPal, bank etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      I bought it in StereoNet but not used it. Very heavy and sturdy cable. Couldn’t find the original box but will pack safety for shipping. Australian plug. Price is included shipping in Oz.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By PKay
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Artarmon State: NSW Payment Method: cash, eft, paypal as friend Reason for selling: Going up the food chain Further information:   I auditioned a lot of different phonos and I personally haven't heard anything that was as good at the time without spending silly money.   While some may want a darker sound the Whest phonos are very neutral but not cold -  it's very detailed, well balanced tonally, not too warm or dark sounding, plenty of air and space round the notes with a huge sound stage.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      Edited February 28 by PKay

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: bought from a fellow SNA member. This is an Australian model from Soundlabs group.  Current RRP $3k  

Couple of scuffs and nicks but not noticeable. 

Price is firm so don’t bother making offers as I won’t reply.  

Photos:

• By Silver Audiophile
      Item: PS Audio BHK 300 mono amps.
      Price Range: $12,000-$14,000 depending on age and condition.
      Item Condition: Used.
      Extra Info: Prefer black model.