SOLD: FS: ProAc Response D2

SOLD
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Kariong
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal
Reason for selling: Too many ProAc speakers & 2nd baby.

Further information:

Purchased brand new in late 2018 from Absolute Hifi in Sydney (Salesman: Long)

These are in the very nice cherry colour.

Still brand new and sealed in box, with the original metal bandings still in tact.

Spent almost all its time sitting in the corner as shown in the photo.

Stock photo is also shown because of course, these are still sealed in its unopened box.

I had intended to use the D2's but I own way too many ProAcs already and after a 2nd baby....well, you know the drill, funds are going elsewhere.

RRP:  $6,395 at Absolute Hifi, Clef Hifi, etc

- Add 3% to the price if you wish to purchase using Paypal.

Btw, Kariong is about 30mins north of Sydney's Wahroonga, i.e. up the M1 if you want to pick up, else can organise buyer's preferred courier at buyer's expense.

cheers

Jim

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Proac D2.jpg

ProAc Response D2 Cherry.png

Edited by Jimval

Lovely speakers there Jim.

Been a Huge ProAc fan boy from when l fist heard a pair back in 1990. After a year of searching, they were the best speakers l had ever heard. Ended up with a pair of Whatmoughs, that ran a close 2nd, at half the price.

Alas, could not afford them then, and can't afford these now...sigh.

Great price though.

GLWS buddy. Nice Christmas present for somebody.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2020 at 10:38 PM, needlerunner said:

Lovely speakers there Jim.

Been a Huge ProAc fan boy from when l fist heard a pair back in 1990. After a year of searching, they were the best speakers l had ever heard. Ended up with a pair of Whatmoughs, that ran a close 2nd, at half the price.

Alas, could not afford them then, and can't afford these now...sigh.

Great price though.

GLWS buddy. Nice Christmas present for somebody.

Thanks NR,

I know exactly what you mean. Like you, my love affair with ProAcs began about the same time, 1989. I hazard a guess it may have been the same model, the Studio 2’s which I purchased back then. Loved those speakers & still own an absolute mint pair today.

I run a couple of HT systems, one dedicated & another in the living room & a dedicated 2-ch, all using Proac Response D series speakers throughout & the D2 was a bit of an impulse buy because of their legendary status as a great little speaker that unfortunately I never got around to enjoying, thus the “too many ProAcs” reference.

Hopefully someone will get themselves a nice Xmas present.

There is a little wriggle room in my asking price.

Have a happy & enjoyable Xmas.

cheers

Jim

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...