Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Maddington
State: WA
Payment Method: EFT, Cash On Pickup
Reason for selling: Back to valve amplifier

Further information: Purchased 30/06/2020 from Sublime Hifi, Perth. 

These have 280hrs logged. In ATC land, that's not considered fully run in yet.

In unmarked condition, cabinets will continue to darken over time. Functioning flawlessly.

Dust covers are always on the speakers while they wait for the next session.

Specifications

Drivers: HF ATC 25mm dual suspension Tweeter, Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Max SPL: 108dB
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Connectors: Male XLR
Input sensitivity: 1V
Filters: 2nd Order critically damped with phase compensation
Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
Fault Protection: DC fault protection and thermal trip. Fault indication on rear panel mounted LED
Amplifier Output: 150W LF, 32W HF
Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 344mm (inc. foot plinth & amp, spikes add 25mm to height, grill adds 34mm to depth)
Weight: 31kg

If I had never fallen in love with valves then these would be keepers. The ease of delivery and lack of strain at higher volume is a huge asset. I've marvelled at what those midbass drivers can do and the sealed cabinets make such tight, accurate and musical bass. 

There's no such thing as fatigue, I have regularly enjoyed 5-6-7 and even a couple of 12 hour sessions.

But I've auditioned and purchased my next pair of speakers, dusted off the Cymer KT88 amp and, in spite of feeling a bit conflicted (and a tad self conscious), I am putting the 19's up for sale.

All packaging, manuals, power cords etc. Happy to co-operate with interstate buyers for assistance with shipping but would prefer buyer to arrange freight.

I can deliver anywhere in Perth metro via the trusty ute. Local members who are genuinely interested are welcome to inspect and audition.

Happy to supply more pics via pm for serious buyers.

Packaging dimensions: 109cm x 47cm x 41cm. 34kg per carton.

Please PM any questions.

Photos:

IMG_20201119_124647.thumb.jpg.9092bdd0ba71398ab8e4933ae04cfa67.jpgIMG_20201119_124903.thumb.jpg.10fd5a400fc7319edccc622219e38dd6.jpgIMG_20201119_124826.thumb.jpg.ef2ef3fae61ce0e7977210fcfb6ff96a.jpgIMG_20201119_131657.thumb.jpg.ce33e99c3804df384e71499f4a70d26d.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Craig Taplin said:

Beautiful Speakers.....GLWTS

Listening to a bit of Doug MacLeod through them right now, Craig. Sounding very impressive.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hazzy
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Jurong West Payment Method: Cash, Paypal etc. Reason for selling: Letting go my Quad collection
      In very good condition
      Quad 33 pre amp & 303 power amplifier
      Essential cables will be provided for ease of use
      One of the popular well matched system from quad's classic series
      Vintage signature sound, loved by many
      One dented fin on the poweramp heatsink, just a cosmetic concern
      doesnt alter the sound in any way
      Pictures provided

Photos (you must include photographs here): 

Please ensure you have read the Classifieds Guidelines.

• By longgo
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lindfield State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

It's in near new condition. Come with all original package and box.

This power conditioner is fitted with Synergistic Research Red 10A fuse.

* RFI reduction 30dB audio, 40dB visual 
      * 22,500A of instantaneous protection.
      * Maximum continous power 2,300w (230v)

RRP $659.

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By longgo
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Regents Park State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

(PRICE DROPPED)

The DM2000 is a two-way, three-driver floorstanding speakers. The bass and midrange frequencies are handled  7-inch woofer and a passive Acoustically Driven Radiator (ADR) of the same size. Crossover frequencies above 3,000 Hz are radiated by a 1-inch dome tweeter.
      An electronic time delay (ETD) circuit is built into the DM2000's crossover-network system. The crossover filter proper is a fourth-order Butterworth design with steep, 24-dB-per-octave slopes in the stop-bands.

Each speaker weight around 25kg.
      Cabinet is kept in great condition, however one of the speaker's top rear glass corner is chipped during moving house but it does not affect the sound. Also, one of the speaker's bottom "DM-2000" badge is missing.

Had this pair of speakers serviced at "Speaker Hospital" in April 2020 (service invoice attached).
      Also, new speaker terminal has been replaced with modern terminal.
      It sound way better than the time i just acquired it.  
      But time to clear out some equipment to raise fund for other upgrade.

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By tastimp
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: West Hobart State: TAS Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 4 strands of interwoven 20AWG UPOCC Solid Core copper per channel, terminated with banana plugs both ends. Originally from a 4 meter pair that Geoff at Aurealis split into two 2m pairs for me. The other pair (spades on one end) is also for sale. 
      Further details: https://www.aurealisaudio.com.au/upocc-speaker-cables-single-cable-options/  
      Postage within Australia included in price.

Photos:

• By tastimp
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: West Hobart State: TAS Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      4 strands of interwoven 20AWG UPOCC Solid Core copper per channel, terminated with banana plugs on one end, spades on the other. Originally from a 4 meter pair that Geoff at Aurealis split into two 2m pairs for me. The other pair (bananas both ends) is also for sale. 
      Further details: https://www.aurealisaudio.com.au/upocc-speaker-cables-single-cable-options/  
      Postage within Australia included in price.

Photos: