SOLD: FS: Audeze LCD-2 Fazor Edition W/Case & Custom Cable

Item Condition: Used with minor wear on the pads
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane - Morningside
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information:

Have had these for the past two years & they've been my every day headphones, haven't left my room but you can see on the leather pads there's a bit of wear on the outside but the inside of the pads is still in perfect condition. Sound wise they're as great as ever, haven't had a single issue with them. Happy for anyone to come & give them a listen, happy to post anywhere in australia also! Comes with a custom cable 6ft cable, the stock audeze cable & the travel case. Feel free to shoot me any questions!
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by nopoweradeinusa
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colonel Sanders
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Inglewood State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (via F&F), EFT, Cash on pickup. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I’m selling my Focal Utopia. Since I did acoustic treatment in my listening room I can crank up my 2-ch system a couple of notches and not get the entire household asking me to turn it down.

These are superb headphones and a perfect match with my Woo Audio WA22  (also for sale) and my Primaluna EVO-100 DAC. I’ve purchased these headphones last year from a SNA member.

The headphone cord is coming with a XLR connector. A separate 1/4 connector (connector only) will be included in the sale.

If payment is done by Paypal, please add the 2.6% fees unless using the payment to family and friends option.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By migasson
      Item Condition: Excellent- As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: KILSYTH SOUTH State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal,Eftpos or cash Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:

I've agonised over this, lol!! 2 weeks old, hence the price. Have everything, including the cardboard box, and receipt. Still has that new smell! 

I'll miss the tight bass, dynamics, and imaging but want to try something different. I tend to buy things so I can give it a proper audition at home. Bought from A2A. $50 donation on sale of item:)

• By lumpytreetrunks
      Item Condition: Used - Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Brunswick East State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need Cash Further information:

Regretfully selling these because I need the cash.

The GL2000 are a planar magnetic open-back pair of headphones.

This is the double magnetic circuit version purchased on the 9th of January 2021 from Linsoul Audio. 

It comes with a high quality cable with a 4.4mm plug (balanced), an extra set of perforated pads, and a sturdy pelican style case. All seen in the photo.

You'll see that I've added Dekoni Audio Nuggets to the headband for increased comfort, but these can be removed.

Please get in touch with any questions. Pickup only at this stage and no auditions. Cheers

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By hiphile
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Oakleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Bower and Wilkins PX in great condition.

Includes all accessories including USB-C cables, 3.5mm cables and pouch.

Few scuffs on the metal housing. Leather is perfect (no tears, holes).

Excellent sounding, neutral noise cancelling cans. Not easy to find these days as they're tuned too aggressively v-shaped.

Any questions please ask.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Blaine Arnold
      Item Condition: Near Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Dulwich Hill, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones.
      Excellent condition, comes with all original accessories.  I've used these twice, and now sit in my draw unused. 

Can Ship, or Pick Up available - Dulwich Hill, Sydney

Photos: