Item Condition: In excellent condition. As new.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Eden Hills
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: It was for a new system set up in my lounge but due to renovation changes it will not go ahead.

Further information:

This moon integrated amp was purchased brand new back in July 2019 at a well known HiFi store here in Adelaide.

It was meant for a system set up upstairs at my property but this never came into existence due to renovations. (I had bought several items for a complete set up, Dyns special 40’s, Sub 600, the Moon amp and Oppo 105D. I am looking to sell some of these items here). It has unfortunately sat in the box for more than a year waiting for the right moment to be set up. But this will now not happen. I have literary turned it on for around 30 to 40 min of play time so I could at least listen to it once then I packed it up in the box again. So it is in absolute Micky Mouse condition. Not a speck of a mark on it. Sad really but at least I can sell it to someone who’ll enjoy it.

Feels heavy and has excellent build quality. The sound had real bass definition, a very large sound stage and the mid range had great tonal balance and that’s without break in.

I would rather sell locally but happy to post. Must pay for postage though.

Design features

-An oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design

-5 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players

-Headphone output on 1/4" TRS jack located on the front panel

-Proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction

-50W/ch

-Heat-sink free design incorporating an aluminum chassis for evenly distributed heat dissipation

-RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates

-IR input for external control

-SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components

-Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations

-Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components

-Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy

-Includes CRM-2 remote control.

Photos:

1332152274_Moonampfront.thumb.jpg.e4df5b8c3412cd15c97fcde287715e28.jpg

1647652301_Moonampfront2.thumb.jpg.20ba717242c8aee3499f8d81d2559f7f.jpg

276607933_Moonampremote.thumb.jpg.51e1bf3140112bce2512c72276e93a73.jpg

2030005868_Moonampremote2.thumb.jpg.d2156dcfb7eb566cc660e926e1ee6d9a.jpg

635573841_Moonampboxing.thumb.jpg.9b9dc6b888dd9c8e6ebbf7d26570b313.jpg

1894818379_Moonampboxing2.thumb.jpg.cfa10f008a27724f32ad70140c13b03b.jpg

806899908_Moonamppackaged.thumb.jpg.9903169e2f06b65c76c19e0132014cdc.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by The Skorr
How do i remove this Ad. I've sold this amplifier through another website (Gumtree). Please remove from Stereonet. Thank you.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gary-KNG
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: EFT,Cash on pick up Reason for selling: NLR (Price dropped) Further information: sell a pair of harmonix harmonic-strings HS-101(3m) speaker cables(spades) with excellent conditions

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Great few marks Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Pa Reason for selling: Excess - clearance Quality single ended one metre interconnect with WBT locking RCAs.    
      In as new condition.   Can post at buyers cost.  x 2 pairs cost each pair

Item:   Oyaide Tunami Terzo V2 WBT RCA Interconnect  -  1M

• By Dacman
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: 3023 State: VIC Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% COD bank transfer Only Reason for selling: NLR Further information: These are way better than their price point. I've used these and pulled them out and always a surprise as to how good they are when putting them back in. I've just got way too many cables so these need to find a new system to hook into....

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: good- functional Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal - EFT Reason for selling: Excess - clearance- selling HT Audioquest King cobra xlr cables - 5-6 work perfectly others need some assistance, i will include all 8 for the price of 5. Perfect for HT Set up. Others just have loose connections so  should be easily fixed.

Price new is about 150 USD per cable or $300 USD Per pair. 

Selling all 8 as a set.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Brand new unopened Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal,EFT Reason for selling: Excess no use I searched long and hard for the best and closest to fully automatic record cleaning machine in the world and came across they stunning almost quiet RCM from Germany. Its unopened and comes with 2 bottles of dedicated cleaning liquid a litre each think . Ultra easy to set up and use and run in a normal room as it does not sound like a jet engine.

I have about 2000 albums and some really bad ones to clean but have decided to use a friends service instead on the bad ones and sell this and maybe run a cheaper ultrasonic bath version in the garage..

I have no real space for it and as its so stunning it can sit next to your turntable or on a rack, this was my idea but changed audio room around and no space to incorporate it and its too nice to hide in a garage.

Sold here for $6000 by Sonic Purity https://sonicpurity.com.au/store/vinyl-care-accessories/hannl-mera-professional so 20 percent discount. New warranty I think is 2 years.

Freight not included but $100 should cover it insured Aus wide.

If you are looking for something solid and special Hannl Mera Professional could be the right choice for you. Based on a classic and bestseller, this machine has been completely redesigned and adapted to today's requirements.
      DESIGN
      The housing of the HANNL Mera Professional is made of 10 mm black high gloss carbon acrylic. Metal elements, such as the side struts, the feet, the heavy puck, etc. are CNC machined and hard chromed. They give the machine a timeless, high-quality design.
      THE HANNL ROUND BRUSH
      Unique feature of this high-quality machine is the patented HANNL round brush, which was developed by Günter Hannl. With the round brush a gentle deep cleaning of the record is achieved. Customers repeatedly report unique results on otherwise abandoned records. Watch our video on this page.
      INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS
      Traditionally, the Hannl Mera is appreciated by vinyl lovers because it allows individually adjustable plate washing. This concept has been retained. With the Hannl Mera Professional you can adjust the dosing quantity, the turntable speed and also the performance of the extraction turbine to your personal requirements. You can even adjust the brightness of the LED display to your comfort level and disable acoustic signals. And best of all, your machine remembers your preferences and automatically makes your settings available at the next plate wash. Such an individuality offers you no other plate washing machine!
      THE NEW AUTOMATIC MODE
      The concept of individual record cleaning was complemented by an automatic function in the course of redesign. This makes the HANNL Mera Professional an all-rounder. In automatic mode, a defined amount of liquid is automatically dispensed. A washing timer monitors the optimal washing time and reports when the discharge should be initiated. The drying process starts at the push of a button and ends automatically after a change of rotation. The practical LED bar display shows you the respective progress. The automatic mode considerably simplifies the rapid processing of larger collections.
      A classic, completely redesigned