Coincident Dragon Mk1 211pp monoblocks.

Item Condition: 8/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brunswick
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT preferred, PP friends and family
Reason for selling: I Bought new 845s so the 211s are no longer needed.

These are a pair of Mk1 Dragons. They come with all their tubes, which are 2 x Psvane 211s, 1 x Shuguang 300B-Z,  1 x GE 6EM7.  All the tubes are working fine, separately boxed and wrapped, the amps are triple boxed and padded.  

I bought them from Israel Blume at Coincident in September 2015. He told me they were owned by Arthur Salvatore of High-EndAudio. I think there was another owner between him and me. This is what Mr Salvatore had to say about the Mk1 Dragons when he reviewed them: (http://www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Amplifiers.html

image.png.9b293064ac555257ce4e1834944e6a6a.png
 I ran them through a Coincident Phono stage, they don't need a separate pre amp - they each have their own volume pot (I was told Mr Salvatore upgraded these).  I found them to be excellent, neutral with a tubey warmth, very transparent and detailed with a low noise floor and wide sound stage. Often they would pin me to the sofa with their depth and  ability to keep a swarm of details elegantly arranged.   The more quality you add around them, the more they keep giving. Auto bias allows you to curate your own sound with the tubes of your choice.

Why then, are you selling ?  It is kind of heart braking to see them go, but in a mad (no doubt lockdown induced) impulse I bought a pair of new Icon Audio MB845 MkIIs. So someone else can enjoy these world class beauties. 

They are Class A and rated at 75W per channel.  They have two positive speaker taps at 8 and 16 ohm. 

I rated them at 8/10 because they have some scratches on the front black steel plate which are visible on the photographs.  Sonically there is nothing wrong. 

287299441_DragonsFront5.JPG.thumb.JPG.b2418d7dab69f2d9bf52acbac8540532.JPG1193924304_DragonLitSide.thumb.JPG.56f6c5cffb23ff71a7ca6b2896ede0f6.JPG545323053_DragonSide.thumb.JPG.228785bcf0c0714f68a4f30343ed3333.JPG292860908_Dragon099Rear2.thumb.JPG.77c00cde1f18561c9e55d42d03cd2759.JPG

Pick up is fine. I live in Brunswick, Melbourne or I can ship these at cost. Contact me for details on a shipping price and for more pics if you want.

Cheers. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By pangarans
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Singapore Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
      Beautiful sounding 300B preamp. Detailed, rich sounding, great sound staging. With receipt and manual. The sound is sweet, moving and powerful, the sound field is deep and wide, the dynamics are high, the high and low output can be matched with different post-stages. Easy on the ears and playability is extremely high. Some blemishes on the vol knob. New 300B tube. Comes with manual.

Welcome to test it before purchase.

Check out the link for reviews. Take note that the review is for Mark 2 but the item being sold here is mark 1. But it can give a good indication. Use Google Chrome for auto translate the website to English.
      http://www.soundmaster.com.hk/products.php?c=163&productId=983

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved Do not include Whatsapp or Phone Numbers in your post. You can exchange contact information via Private Message If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item When your item is SOLD, please use the Report as Sold button. Do not edit and delete the ad content. If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Used, excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: WA Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Medical bills, downsizing Further information:  Trafomatic Audio Evolution Line One (tube preamplifier) and Elegance Evolution (power amp) for sale.

Current models, check prices and specs here:

http://www.music2.nl/trafomatic-pricelist/

http://rotaryaudio.com/product-category/trafomatic/

https://www.trafomaticaudio.com/products/evolution-line-one/?portfolioCats=14

https://www.trafomaticaudio.com/products/trafomatic-audio-evolution-elegance/?portfolioCats=12

Evolution Line One ( tube preamplifier)
      Class of operation: Single-Ended (class A)
      Tube complement: 2xECC88, 1xECL82 (6BM8)
      Input impedance: 47 Kohms
      Output impedance: 150 ohms
      Inputs: 5xRCA
      Outputs: RCA Line out ( 150 ohms output impedance), Tape out (47K ohms output impedance) and Subwoofer out ( 22K ohms output impedance)
      Gain : 22dB and 25dB selectable at the back side
      THD: 0.3%, 1 KHz / 4Vef
      S/N ratio: 85dB
      Frequency bandwidth: 12Hz (-1dB) – 65kHz(-3dB)
      Input voltage: 230V/50Hz – 115V/60Hz switchable
      Power consumption: 50VA
      Remote controlled volume control
      Size: 450x320x105 mm
      Weight: 10 kg
        Elegance Evolution (tube power amp)
      Output power: 2x50W
      Class of operation: Push-Pull (class AB)
      Tubes complement: 4x 6550 (KT88) , 4x ECC82
      Inputs: 1xRCA , 1xXLR
      Outputs: 4 and 8 ohms
      Input sensitivity: 2Vrms
      THD %: 0.03% – 1W/1KHz, 2% – 50W/1KHz
      Frequency bandwidth: 10Hz(-1dB)-85KHz( -3dB)
      S/N Ratio: 85dB
      Input inpedance: 100K
      Power consumption: 250VA
      Input voltage: 230V/50Hz – 115V/60Hz switchable
      Size: 450x320x195mm
      Weight: 22kg
        Comes with original carton boxes. Everything was packed in Trafomatic  timber crates with handles , but some  genius at customs "confiscated" it to avoid possible issues with Australian quarantine rules!? Lucky that everything arrived without any damage.

Shipping available if buyer organize courier to pickup.

Happy to demo with my Tannoy DC10.

Original price would be 10K + delivery + import duty.

PM if interested in just one component.

Photos:

• By muzzagruzz
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Miranda State: NSW Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Free delivery in Sutherland Shire LGA! 

This has the balance of five years warranty. 

Selling this beautiful, as new, VPI Prime turntable that I purchased in August 2018 from Krispy Audio. 

This is a supremely quiet turntable that extracts every detail and nuance from vinyl recordings. The motor is dead quiet and spins the heavy 10kg platter very quickly and accurately. 

Beautifully made as with all VPI Industries turntables. This example is in as new condition - no marks or scratches anywhere to be seen as I look after my equipment. 

Technical specifications: 

Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF and Steel
      Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum, 20lbs
      Tonearm Included: JMW-10-3D Tonearm
      Motor RPM: 300 RPM (this could be 600 RPM in Australian examples?)
      Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
      Wow and Flutter:  .05%
      Speed Accuracy:  .05%
      Rumble: 80 db Down
      Footprint: 19 ½" x 13 ¾"
      Overall Size: 21 ⅜" x 15 ¾"
      Total Weight: 44lbs

Comes with all inclusions: record clamp; instructions; box

Cartridge and Nordost tonearm cable in the photos not included. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By muzzagruzz
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Miranda State: NSW Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Purchased new by me from Addicted to Audio to store my Focal Elear headphones. I stuck the headphones in them and shoved it in a draw and that's basically where it stayed. 

Perfect condition, no marks. 

Comes with original box. 

Photo with headphones for illustration only. Not included in the sale (just in case you were wondering). 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By foryou
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Doncaster State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (via F&F or buyer pay paypal fees ) , EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: fund for new amp Further information:

McChanson 6L6 Tube amp
      bought new form Eric last year
      some special order with this amp
      Silk Output Transformer and Duelund cable for speaker output
      mono design with two mono volume pot (  TKD P-2511 100K MONO Attenuator  X 2 )
      mundorf supreme silver gold oil 0.47uf X 2
      speaker output 8/16ohm but you can change it to 4ohm /8ohm

Ultra Linear / Triode (SET) switchable with adjustable fixed bias
      Two RCA input
      mainly use it as Power amp with Tannoy / Lowther speaker

come with syetlans 6550c X3 and RCA 6L6  , 2 set of input tube , also rectifier tube
      10w-12w power ouput for 6L6 tube
      but if you use Kt66/Kt88 or Kt90 the power will increase

Photos:

PLEASE READ

To Top