SOLD: FS: Inakustik Referenz High End CAT7 cable 5m

SOLD
Item Condition: Brand New/Unopen
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Telopea
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Money
Reason for selling: Nordost Heimdal 2 + EtherRegen route

Further information:

Just received this cable today after long shipping waiting from Germany (global shipping delay due to pandemic), I could not wait and pulled the trigger for Nordost Heimdal 2 locally.

I can keep both but it would be such a waste to run this cable just between switch to my Telstra router instead of to transporter. I only want to have a decent ethernet cable at the last mile connection.

My current setup plan is to bring network to my hifi rack by fiber cable and connecting to Transporter with a decent ethernet cable at the last mile.

This 5m Inakustik Referenz  would allow me to run cabling direct from my hifi rack to switch but I am leaning toward further tweak with Etherregen, hence 1m length is good enough 

This is the most high-end ethernet cable from Inakustik who makes 100k speaker cables, so normally they won't offer toxic ultra expensive if they cannot find out improvement during R&D,

so this current top of the line from Inakustik at a super friendly price from Inakustik

Will it make a difference? I don't know, if you are cable believer, you can find out. I am selling it as brand new as I am waiting Nordost Heimdal 2 and EtherRegen to archieve 100% galvanic isolation.

(If you are as curious as me, let me open it to test after you pull the trigger :) )

Current price reference:  EUR 238 + EUR  120 shipping from Germany.

length:5m

my price has included free shipping AU wide via AU post

1774992345_ScreenShot2020-08-24at6_41_05pm.thumb.png.4ffcf5b9dd0fbc269eb9206d4b077a4c.png

Specs: https://www.in-akustik.de/en/cables-and-accessories/multimedia/cat-cable/referenz-netzwerkkabel-cat7-007150075/ 

The CAT7 Referenz cable is a LAN cable for high-end network connections. Because of the high production quality, it well surpasses the specifications required by EN50288-4-2 / IEC61156-6 (600 MHz), and reaches band widths of over 1200 MHz. This makes it equipped for high-speed networks with 10 Gbps (10 Giga bits per second). It was however, through exacting maintaining the impedance of its data lines, especially conceived for low-loss HD audio and HD video streaming. The PE-Network Jacket also prevents disturbing microvibrations, while the high-grade CAT Referenz plug rounds the product off.

• Four twisted-pair data lines
  • Foamed PE lead insulation
  • Data pairs equipped with separate foil shielding
  • Common braided shield
  • PE-Network Jacket
  • Referenz metal plug

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

007150075.jpg

IMG_3997.JPG

IMG_4741.JPG

IMG_5501.JPG

IMG_8023.JPG

IMG_8496.JPG

Edited by ikhuong