SOTM with Audirvana advise

hi guys,

recently I got a SOTM sms200. I use Audirvana and apparently audirvana sees my sotm but no sound going to my sound system. I made DLNA active in SOTM and it detected my dac. Is there anything else I am missing?  

When Audirvana finds the device, does it automatically discover the correct capabilities (bitrates, formats)?

When you select the sms200 as output device and play a track, does Audirvana think it’s playing? What bitrate is it sending?

5 minutes ago, Steffen said:

When Audirvana finds the device, does it automatically discover the correct capabilities (bitrates, formats)?

When you select the sms200 as output device and play a track, does Audirvana think it’s playing? What bitrate is it sending?

i didnt really check but i hope so. I also tried roon and apparently it isn't working too. It skipped every songs i choose

Have you checked whether the SMS-200 is working by itself?  E.g. use MPD to play music from a USB stick. If there is a problem, then suggest updating the firmware within Eunhasu.

You can also update using this procedure

http://docs.sotm-audio.com/doku.php?id=en:eunhasu:burn_sdcard_image

It is often faster and more reliable than an online update.

1 hour ago, Snoopy8 said:

Have you checked whether the SMS-200 is working by itself?  E.g. use MPD to play music from a USB stick. If there is a problem, then suggest updating the firmware within Eunhasu.

You can also update using this procedure

http://docs.sotm-audio.com/doku.php?id=en:eunhasu:burn_sdcard_image

It is often faster and more reliable than an online update.

it is all good now. SOTM manufacturer's support is really good. All sorted  

• Like 1