WTB: Tonearm

Crystara

Item: Tonearm
Price Range: Under $500
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: I am looking for a Tonearm nothing fancy just something reasonable for a reasonable price if you have something sitting around not being used and you would like to move it on to a budget strapped out of work music enthusiast hit me up I would greatly appreciate it ?

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

DA2D4E60-F5CA-45C7-AA15-21560361F6A4.jpeg

Edited by Crystara
  • 1 month later...

8 minutes ago, Batty said:

Hi Batty

i have looked at these and was curious about them, I have known Brian for a very long time, thank you for your help mate, I am really looking for an old Sumiko or Jelco Cheers man

This might seem random, but keep an eye on the unclaimed post auctions. I lost a Jelco 750B in the post about a year ago. I'm not sure how long things take to move through to the auctions, but its worth a shot. It was in perfect condition when I packaged it.

I had someone else post it for me, and despite me asking for registered or express post, they managed to send it without any form of tracking or ID.....  ?

Edited by markm1111
3 minutes ago, markm1111 said:

This might seem random, but keep an eye on the unclaimed post auctions. I lost a Jelco 750B in the post about a year ago. I'm not sure how long things take to move through to the auctions, but its worth a shot. It was in perfect condition when I packaged it.

I had someone else post it for me, and despite me asking for registered or express post, they managed to send it without any form of tracking or ID.....  ?

Thanks Mark that’s very interesting rotten luck for you but you never know stranger things happen thank you

• Like 1