SOLD: FS: B&W V204 Speakers

SOLD
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Mentone
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information:

The speakers have no grills and have some cosmetic defects at the back (please see photos).

Thank you.

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by dmitry
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Lionel H
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Homebush State: NSW Payment Method: EFT / Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Down sizing to make room for our little baby girl. Further information:
      DM602 S3 x2;
      DM600 S3 x2;
      LCR600 S3 x1;
      Grills included.
      Took me over year to collect all matches prices in mint condition - still vividly remember the drive to Canberra to pick up those DM602s and drove back Sydney on the same day…
      Has been keep out of sun.
      Photos:
      Can provide more photos if interested.

• By Ged@Brisbane
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition- as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: West End, Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: No Longer Needed Purchased new for $7500, this remarkable centre speaker is in excellent condition, no dints or other marks. It will bring any HT system to life with the award winningdiamond tweeter.

Specifications
      Type: 3 way, 4 driver center channel loudspeaker
      Frequency Response: 35Hz to 33kHz
      Recommended Amplifier: 50 to 300W
      Crossover Frequency: 350, 4000Hz 
      Impedance: 8Ω 
      Sensitivity: 90dB 
      Bass: 2 x 180mm rohacell cone
      Midrange: 1 x 150mm kevlar cone
      Tweeter: 1 x 25mm diamond dome
      Enclosure: bass reflex
      Dimensions: 329 x 841 x 387mm
      Weight: 31kg

• By Ged@Brisbane
      I have B&W 803Diamond tweeter floor speakers and running them off a Denon 150WRMS 7.1 amp does not sound good! Should I bi-amp it by using this amp, or what stereo amp do you recommend to bring these to life? They need lots of power to drive them properly…. One reviewer suggested a MusicalFidelity 550rms stereo amp… I have lost interest in home theatre and have rekindled my love of stereo…

• By Joshua Leha
      Item Condition: Very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Excess to needs currently Further information:

Great sounding speakers as you would expect from this company. They were paired with cdm9 Nt in the lounge room but have downsized due to space. Utilises the nautilus tweeter  & provide great clarity. 

They are in great condition please see photos 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By kev88
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Surplus to needs Further information:
      Pair of gloss black 805D3 speakers in excellent condition as per pictures.

Superb standmount speakers whose reputation is well deserved. 

I have original boxes and packaging so speakers can be shipped at buyers expense.

Please note stands not included but advertised separately. Priority given to buyer who would like both items.

Reviews here:
      What hi-fi 5 stars
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/bw/805-d3/review

Steve Guttenberg 
      https://www.cnet.com/reviews/bowers-and-wilkins-805-d3-review/

Photos:

To Top