SOLD: FS: Osborn Loudspeakers Eos

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent condition 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup or EFT
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information: The Osborn Eos has been designed and constructed in Australia, with no compromise in order to obtain the highest possible sound quality for a speaker of this size. The criteria in the choice of components, materials, size and cost is the achievement of a sound quality as close as possible to the larger Osborn "Epitome" and "Eclipse", but in a bookshelf sized speaker. When the bass driver of the legendary Titan became unavailable, we needed to come up with a viable alternative, preferably in a smaller size, as the size and 26 kg weight of the Titan was a problem in some applications. To achieve the performance of the Titan in a smaller size was going to take an incredible mid/bass driver. We believe that our design goals have been realised with this speaker. The driver utilises the Utopia "W" Cone and a Neodymium magnet for towering performance. The soundstage size, dynamics and bass extension, is hard to believe from such a compact design. One of the first people to hear it summed it up when he said. "This might sound like a cliché, but the hair on the back of my neck is standing up." 

Tweeter (For Eos)

25mm fabric dome with an optimally shaped dome and a wide SONOMEX surround.

Mid/Bass

165mm "W" Cone. 40mm voice coil with Neodymium magnet.

You won't find this quality in a retail pair of speakers at this price.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200823_152926.jpg

20200823_152935.jpg

20200823_152948.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hi,

I was mightily impressed by the sound quality of the Peachtree Audio Nova 150.  I've got too much gear and I'm thinning the heard and I only sold it was because I want to use separates.  The Osborne EOS speakers are nice as well and going to their new home this week.  Cheers Rod

ps. anyone want to buy a nice bluenote piccolo turntable? lol