SOLD: FS: Faulty Cambridge Audio 740A integrated amp

SOLD
Item Condition: Faulty but should be fixable I guess
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Mulgrave
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash on Pick Up
Reason for selling: Taking up room, selling for moved out son, whom it belongs to.

Further information: Been sitting in my sons old bedroom which i am in process of clearing out to convert to home gym use.

I used it for a while when my previous computer audio amplification bit the dust. If i recall correct one channel drops out and got it going again by switching between speakers A and B and  most of time it kicked back in but it got worse over time. Ended up decommissioning it and got a new integrated back then. I would guess it would be fixable and these are good amps.

I asked my son what he wants me to do with it, as I have a hard rubbish collection in the street at end of month.

he said, try and sell it here first. No power cord as it has been repurposed elsewhere and have no more spares unless you like one with an American plug at the end ehe.  Got heaps of them :)

Pick up only, no audition. I am in Mulgrave 3170

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approd

20200823_113202.jpg

20200823_113223.jpg