FS: ifi micro iDSD Black Label

Item Condition: Used - as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Malvern
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal (fees on buyer), Cash on pick up, Direct transfer
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information:

Hi, model needs no introduction - plenty of reviews online and it’s fantastic. Unit is as new and have all accessories and original packaging. It’s only a couple of months old, purchased from Minidisc. I’m selling as I’ve decided to move to a full desktop set-up. Happy to post whatever method you like (at buyers cost) or do local pick-up.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

03E32298-B038-43F5-93F0-76DFE994AFED.jpeg

61B75198-4977-48FA-864B-253F0E5D714B.jpeg

AF1AD9EA-11B2-4142-8B3A-71030B7F935E.jpeg

EA250654-9C23-4681-9D40-FD1E3C837E54.jpeg

40CED23F-9F43-4DEE-8D72-05A891AFC545.jpeg

Edited by Bbsmi1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By The One Demon
      Hey guys, in a few months I'll be looking at probably upgrading my S.M.S.L DAC/Amp (DAC is the SU-8, Amp is the SP200) stack to maybe a single DAC/Headphone Amp combo.. 

I'm wanting one that is better performing that is a USB headphone amp/ DAC in one possibly, with XLR output because it will also be used as a DAC for my speakers. 

Are there any that have a LFE out? (Whether that be XLR or RCA I'm not too concerned)

Budget is preferably around $1,000.

Cheers!
    • By rock416
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Eft or cash on pick up Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      Up for sale is a solid build class a balanced headphone amp. It’s also a very good pre amp. Unfortunately I don’t have the original packaging, but will we’ll packed if need to ship.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By RockRolley
      Item Condition: Technically very good optically some scratches not visible from front Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Frankston South State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus Dac, Preamplifier and Headphone amp (optional BT100 Bluetooth) 

The DacMagic Plus upsamples all inputs to 24bit / 384kHz and reduces jitter via the Anagram Technologies Adapted Time Filtering 2 chip. The Plus even has support for wireless AptX (a high quality codec designed for wireless transmission) connectivity through the use of an optional Bluetooth device allowing for instant streaming of music from an iPhone, Android, or other BT enabled device.
      NB: I am selling a Cambridge Audio BT 100 separately but will be happy to bundle assuming it had not sold separately. 
      This is easily the most versatile, fun and feature laden DAC in my collection. I’ve moved to wifi streaming so I’ll let this go to someone who can use it as it deserves. I don’t know how it does it but the Dacmagic Plus separates out each instrument or even every separate part of the drum kit for example with clarity and detail. I guess that’s why it’s called Dac Magic. Check out the online reviews. It is in perfect technical condition aside from the LED on digital input doesn’t light up. The input itself functions perfectly. Some minor paint scratches not visible from front. 
      CAMBRIDGE AUDIO DACMAGIC PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
      DAC: Dual Wolfson WM8740 24bit DACs
      Digital Filter: Analog Devices ADSP21261 DSP Up-sampling to 24-bit/384kHz
      Analogue Filter: 2-Pole Dual Differential Bessel Double Virtual Earth Balanced
      Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (±0.1dB)
      THD @ 1Khz 0dBFs: <0.001% 24-bit
      THD @ 1kHz -10dBFs: <0.001%
      THD @ 20kHz 0dBFs: <0.002%
      Signal to Noise Ratio: -112dBr
      Total Correlated Jitter: <130pS
      Crosstalk @ 1kHz: < -130dB; @ 20kHz: < -112dB
      Output Impedance: <50 Ohms
      Digital Input Sampling Frequencies Supported: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz (Digital 1 & 2 Inputs only), 192kHz
      Audio Output Up-sampling: Fixed 24-bit/384kHz
      Dimensions: 2″ H x 8.5″ W x 7.6″ D
      Weight: 2.6 Pounds
      Headphone Output
      THD: at 1kHz 0dBFS 24 bit signal with 22kHz Low-pass Filter = 0.001% at 20khz 0dBFS 24 bit signal with 80kHz Low-pass Filter = 0.003%
      S/N: -111dBrA
      Frequency Response: 10Hz – 100kH

Digital Inputs: USB, (2) TOSLINK or coaxial RCA digital inputs. Also a flat USB connector for a dedicated, optional BT100 bluetooth receiver.
      Analog Outputs: Unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR. ¼" headphone jack.
      Digital Outputs: TOSLINK and RCA (pass-through only).
      Power: 12V wall-wart. 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, with three different power connectors for world-wide use.
      Notable: Astounding technical DAC performance regardless of price. Absolute polarity switch. Three easily-selected digital filters. Headphone output

NB EVERYTHING PICTURED ASIDE FROM BT100 INCLUDED. All pics of actual item. 

Photos:

• By JamesRF
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: AINSLIE State: ACT Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Further information:

Complete with iFi iPowerPlus power supply and remote, original boxing and manual.

• By Makis
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MARIBYRNONG State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Bank transfer Reason for selling: Recently upgraded Further information:
      Great unit which i have been using for the last 6 months. Only selling because i have a new Burson Composer 3x Performance
      Item is in great condition and comes with box and power cord. Welcome to test before you buy. Pick up Maribyrnong Vic 3032, organise post at your expense for interstate buyers. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

To Top