Your Test Songs or Album

Sansui77

You have to show how revealing your system is to others with a wide soundstage, 3D imaging & perfected tonal balance.

What songs or albums do you play on your system to give it the wow factor?

Screenshot_20200823-094250.thumb.png.bfc8c62d5ccb21f564fdbdd88ab14ffa.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=6052995cfa95af68

Edited by Sansui77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 5 months later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By chick3nrice
      Item Condition: Used in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Plympton State: SA Payment Method: CASH on pickup, EFT or Paypal as Friend Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Sonus Faber Toy Speakers (Black Leather) in Excellent condition. 
      Original Packaging. 
      Photos:

• By psoli888
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Earlwood State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Upgrading my dac Further information: As new mint condition Linton's. Reluctant sale as I am using the funds to purchase a new Chord Dac. They come with the matching stands in walnut colour. Purchased brand new from CSV audiovisual in May 2020. I have receipt and original boxes. I was very impressed with the build quality when I first set these up. They only have about 100h hours use and I believe are not fully run in yet. Sound wise in my opinion they beat my Harbeths in the mid range. Its glorious. A very musical and enjoyable speaker. Bass is tight and rounded. Treble is smooth and in any way harsh. Writing this I am having second thoughts about selling. I know I'll probably regret it once they're gone.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Used, excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: WA Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Used as desktop speakers at low levels, excellent condition, both drivers and cabinets.
      No original boxes, so local sale preferred.
      Happy to demo.
      Entry level speakers with pretty good sound, excellent combined with subwoofer.
      Donation to SN if sold, as usual.

The Carnival 2 is a punchy and substantial speakers. Carnival 2 is ideal for bookshelf mounting but comes into its own on a stand. Unlike many similarly sized speakers, the Carnival 2 offers an incredibly rich performance coupled with a deep sound. It is capable of controlling 100 Watts and offers impressive bass management. At high frequencies, these smart units provide incredible detail while maintaining an impressive level of refinement.
      Carnival is Mordaunt-Short's entry-level loudspeaker series offering excellent performance across the frequency range. Carnival models manage bass with aplomb, yet convey the finest detail to the listener.
      The sleek cabinets house high performance drive units including an elegant elliptical tweeter design. Polypropylene capacitors give a clearer signal and improved resolution while low saturation inductors mean reduced distortion and better dynamics. They also take in bespoke Mordaunt-Short wiring and as with any product from this stable are structurally well braced.

Specifications:

Sensitivity: 90dB Frequency response: 55Hz - 20kHz Impedance (nominal): 4 - 8 Ohms Drive units: 1 x 5.5" Woven Composite Cone - with shielded motor assembly & 1 x 25mm Soft Dome Crossover: 2-Way 1st Order Recommended maximum amplifier power: 100 watts Magnetic shielding: Yes Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 320 x 160.5 x 219mm EA Weight: 4.75 kg EA  
      Photos:

• By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Used, VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: WA Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information: (info copied from manual)

The Nucleus Reference3.1 was designed with the performance conscious audiophile in mind. This elegant model builds on the success of  original round sound designs, the Nucleus Solo and Nucleus
      Reference.
      The Nucleus Reference3.1 is uniquely equipped to demonstrate the advantages of the leading high resolution formats. Very few high-end speakers, including the majorityof $10K+ models can approach, much less equal, the Nucleus Reference 3.1’s extended high frequency response, and few offer near omni-directional (300 degree) dispersion. For the ultimate in neutrality and
      transparency, the Nucleus Reference3.1 operates without a crossover across most of its bandwidth -- from 125 Hz to 50 kHz

Nucleus Reference 3.1 Specifications:

Frequency response: 34-Hz--50-kHz, +/- 3 dB
      Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
      Sensitivity: 88 dB/1 Watt
      Power handling, continuous: 350 Watts
      Tweeter level adjustment: three position, - 2 dB, 0, and + 2 dB switch
      Tweeter: CDT, 3 kHz—50 kHz, 300º dispersion
      Midrange: Dual 4-inch carbon fiber drivers
      Woofer: Custom made, long-throw 10-inch dual voice-coil driver
      Dimensions: 35 inches high, 8 wide, and 16 deep
      Weight: 47 pounds

Lots of reviews on Net...

https://thegoodstuffreviews.blogspot.com/2014/12/anthony-gallo-acoustics-reference-31.html

RRP was $5999

Happy to demo, currently hooked on PS Audio Strata amp

I've got original boxes, shipping is possible if buyer organise courier to pickup.

Photos:

• By bzr
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: 2650 2waggas State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal as gift, EFT, Cash on pick-up Reason for selling: starting over, travelling lighter Further information:   The Turbo S was designed for low watt amps, especially tubes. These are the speakers that made Clayton Shaw the designer re-invent his speaker line & increase all speakers by thousands of dollars to better them. The price is delivered to your nearest TNT depot.
       The Spatial M3 is a two-way design with the 800-Hz crossover point between its coaxial compression driver and its twin 15-inch mid-woofers. With an efficiency of 94 dB at one watt/meter, the M3 is a highly efficient design with a very even four-ohm nominal impedance curve that can be driven successfully by even a small-wattage power amplifier. The M3 is an open-baffle design that has no enclosure or box. Instead the two 15-inch-diameter drivers are mounted on a three-inch-thick baffle that measures 17 inches wide by 42 high. The M3’s dispersion pattern is tightly controlled by the design to be 80 degrees horizontal and vertical over its entire frequency range from 32 Hz to 20 kHz.

https://hometheaterreview.com/spatial-m3-turbo-s-floorstanding-speakers-reviewed/

Photos:

To Top