Your Test Songs or Album

Sansui77

You have to show how revealing your system is to others with a wide soundstage, 3D imaging & perfected tonal balance.

What songs or albums do you play on your system to give it the wow factor?

Screenshot_20200823-094250.thumb.png.bfc8c62d5ccb21f564fdbdd88ab14ffa.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=6052995cfa95af68

Edited by Sansui77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 5 months later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Trevvy
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Annandale State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No more space FS Further information: I really love these speakers. I might even prefer them to my Harbeth’s at more than twice the price, but unfortunately I can’t keep everything. These are in very good condition and sound simply awesome. There is one very small indendation on a woofer cone (see picture) which is entirely cosmetic.  Genuinely never thought I’d sell these, so don’t have the boxes and really prefer pickup. They are so accurate, reveal so much detail. Come with I interchangeable carpet spikes or rubber feet for boards.

The renowned Antal has always been a symobol of TRIANGLE synthesis, integrated the core of TRIANGLE technology at a reasonable price. This 3-way floorstander features the fabulous horn-loaded tweeter developed originally for the Magellan Series. This patent technology gives TRIANGLE speakers a tremendous dynamism and efficiency. 
      The Antal Ez marks the arrival of key technology, a 100% natural cellulose diaphragm for midrange driver. This natural paper without any chemical treatment is the perfect compromise between lightness and stiffness for a very natural tone and voices reproduction. Finally, two fiberglass woofers provide deep and powerful bass. 
      An elegant glass pedestal for stability with rubber and metals spikes to decouple your speaker are provided with the Antal Ez. It will attract anyone looking for a modern, lively speaker employing TRIANGLE’s main technology. Suitable for rooms between 20 and 40m2

Available at less than half RRP.
      Reviews: https://www.tonepublications.com/review/triangle-espirit-antal-ez-speakers/

https://www.hifitoday.com/triangle-antal-ez-loudspeaker-review/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash EFT Bank transfer Reason for selling: COVID-19 Further information: purchased from Sound Gallery with all mixed and packaging. Absolutely gutted to sell these. My journey into Hi-Fi began with Franco Serblin SF speakers decades ago. These are one of the best speakers he designed. If you value tone, timbre and musicality over the usual Hi-Fi fireworks and etchiness, then these are for you.  RRP is now $24k and wait times can be nearly a year. 

Photos:

• By Andrei.s
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kareela State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Needed to let it go years ago but they are just so good... 
      Comes with all spikes, platforms, dust covers. 

Most reviews were surprisingly positive. 

http://www.autoset.it/pro/english_D15.pdf

Specification:
      Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
      Recommended Amplifiers 20 to 180 watts
      Frequency Response 30hz to 30Khz
      Sensitivity 88db linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
      Bass/Midrange Driver 6 1⁄2” diameter unit with new rigid chassis. Linear motor assembly and large
      copper magnet and phase plug. Glass fibre weave cone exclusive to ProAc.
      Tweeter 3⁄4” soft dome exclusive to ProAc with special honeycomb wound voice coil and
      rear chamber damping
      Crossover Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multistrand oxygen-free copper cable
      throughout. Split for optional bi-wiring and bi-amping.
      Dimensions
      38'' (984mm) high on plinths with conical feet
      7 1⁄2” (190mm) wide
      10” (254mm) deep
      Weight 50 lbs (23kg) each.
      Mode Floorstanding
      Grille Acoustically transparent crimplene

will pay the donation 

Photos:

• By audio-love-machine
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Maroubra State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:
       These speakers sound fantastic for the money, and they have excellent bass extension. I've spent a bit lately on upgrades, and so it's out with the old and in with the new. I'm sure these speakers will make their new owner happy. 

They're in great condition - there's some wear to the paint work on the front, which I'm not sure is visible in the photos. 

Contact me to discuss how contactless pick up might work. 

Donation to SNA upon sale. 
      Photos:

• By Black Label
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal +2.6% / EFT / cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:

The fourth item of my stereo to be listed on Stereonet following the sale of a Plinius 9200 amp, Chord Signature speaker cables, and Antipodes Komako XLR cables.

I'm the first owner of these speakers having purchased them new in 2015 at a graysonline.com auction.  They replaced a pair of Dynaudio Special 25 bookshelf speakers   as I had recently become a father and wanted something less likely to topple as well as something to be less precious about (I also parted with a Musical Fidelity Nu-vista pre / power combo at the time for the more compact Plinius).  These speakers originally retailed for $4000 and each feature four drivers in a true three-way configuration, performing marvellously with whatever genre I threw at them (metal, jazz, electronic, classical, etc).

Included in the sale is the original boxing, documentation, complete outrigger feet with floor spikes, and the terminal jumpers.  In addition they feature a cavity accessible from the rear port bungs at the base of the speakers that I filled with Atacama Atabites high density filler material.  This considerably lowered the speaker's centre of gravity and increased their weight from 18kg to approx. 24kg each.

Condition wise the speakers exhibit a number of small blemishes to the timber veneer as documented in the attached images.  Further of note is that on one of the speakers the two bass drivers each display an impact mark as kindly contributed by my son. In no way have I been able to determine any detriment to the speaker's performance however I am very much understanding that it's not the most desirable of features.

Attached with the images is a favourable Australian review:  acoustic_energy_radiance_three_review.pdf

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

To Top