Found

Pops110

Item: SS Power amp
Price Range: Up to $6000
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: I may be on the lookout for a new power amp. I have a Musical Fidelity A5cr that does a great job but interested in what’s out there. Needs high power and current, to drive my Audio Physic Classic 20’s.

Let me know what you have.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by Pops110

How about Class D ?  PS Audio M700 monoblocks.  700 glorious watts into 4 ohms.  Brand new - I’m still burning them in. 
Super impressive in all areas. 
Matching , if not exceeding the presentation of my Musical Fidelity M6 500i - a powerful beast in its own right. 

Tossing up which to keep and which to let someone else enjoy. 

22 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

How about Class D ?  PS Audio M700 monoblocks.  700 glorious watts into 4 ohms.  Brand new - I’m still burning them in. 
Super impressive in all areas. 
Matching , if not exceeding the presentation of my Musical Fidelity M6 500i - a powerful beast in its own right. 

Tossing up which to keep and which to let someone else enjoy. 

Hi Pops110
I agree that the M700s sound really impressive. They can run many types of speakers and as US built mono blocks for under $5k RRP are stunning value. If you want to spend more than John is asking you could look at the new released M1200s delivering 600watts each into 8ohms 

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/collections/ps-audio/products/ps-audio-stellar-m1200-monoblock-amplifier-pair
While more than your up-to price - shows you some pedigree of the PS audio brand. 
I choose to carry and recommend PS-Audio and have done for 8years. 

regards 

Geoff