Quad ESL 57 repair Sydney

Hi All, 

my beloved ESL 57s have started a popping sound on one of the speakers. I am trying to find someone who can have a look at the speakers and hopefully restore them back. I have seen Christian Fellaife being recommended to repair the 57s, but can’t find his contact details anywhere. If anyone has his details or can recommend anyone else to have a look, could you please PM them to me.

Cheers,

Kris

Hey Kris...

sadly can’t help with Christian’s details, but if you find out,  can you post your findings? It would be easier for a few NSW Quaddies, rather than the cost and risk sending them to John Hall in Melbourne. 

I have used John exclusively but the transport costs are a killer.

Hope you get it sorted

Jeff

On 23/08/2020 at 10:17 AM, Mr 57 said:

Hey Kris...

sadly can’t help with Christian’s details, but if you find out,  can you post your findings? It would be easier for a few NSW Quaddies, rather than the cost and risk sending them to John Hall in Melbourne. 

Hope you get it sorted

Jeff

On 23/08/2020 at 10:17 AM, Mr 57 said:

Hey Kris...

Hope you get it sorted

Jeff

Hi Jeff, exactly, can’t imagine what it would cost to transport the 57s to Melb and back. Hopefully, I can get Christian’s details. Once I get his details, I’ll check with him and post his details, if he is still repairing Quads.