FS: Luxman Tuner T-300V

Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Downsizing as I have 3 systems

SOLD on FB pending payment.

-------------------------------------------

Further information: Lovely Luxman Tuner T-300V

This is part of a vintage system that I am downsizing as I have 3 systems. I also have the matching Luxman PD370 turntable (also listed for sale on SNA) and Luxman 507X integrated amplifier so someone can put together a nice vintage system. Please note that other equipment depicted in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not part of the sale price of the Luxman Tuner. Happy to negotiate a bundle price for all Luxman components if there is interest to buy the TT, Tuner and Integrated in one lot.

Photos:

D3958348-7A2A-441E-8B8C-E49337B0BDCE.jpeg

74BB96EA-E1F1-45DA-AFEF-3049703571EC.jpeg

5705881D-F0DC-4936-98C6-4EDD1833C688.jpeg

FBDADABD-3ED6-43EA-961C-8C1AD07B82AC.jpeg

DE2869D9-2551-4532-9888-E6FA04AB627C.jpeg

7CD80F65-9BE2-470B-91A6-9003897A4CC5.jpeg

E28BA0C9-2B8E-42F4-861E-810802246148.jpeg

24DF8B4A-4866-4A56-B80E-C135FE1C0833.jpeg

232F5E7D-CF01-4FBE-A99D-B7BEA0616155.jpeg

Edited by Tax
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By psoli888
      Item Condition: As new mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Earlwood State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fees), Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Looking to upgrade Further information: 
      Stunning amplifier. Just oozes musicality. It's a Luxman. I don't really need to say much else. If I could afford to keep it I'd have it in my second system with my Lintons. 2 months old purchased brand new from Audio Solutions. Comes with all original packaging, paperwork and receipt. Amp and remote present like new out of the box. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By olegau
      Item Condition: Good working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: surplus Further information:
       Vintage Luxman R-1030 receiver amplifier The amp is in good working order. It had full serviced recently. Speaker A terminals replaced with banana plugs. Specification: https://www.hilberink.nl/codehans/luxman48.htm
      https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/luxman/r-1030.shtml
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By 0quadrant
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Altona Meadows State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Item is in MINT Condition. This is a very high performing DAB+ and FM stereo tuner.

RRP was $599.

Unfortunately I do not have the original box so local pick up is preferred. I also do not have the remote control. 

This has been sitting in my system unused as I have upgraded to a Cambridge Audio 851N streamer.

Specifications on the unit can be found on this link:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/668947/Rotel-Rt-11.html#manual

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By audio-love-machine
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maroubra State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:

In excellent condition, comes with original packaging!

A rare find.

The tuner is in fantastic shape, and the classic blue lights all work just fine.

The box has quite a bit of wear to it, as you'd expect from a box of this age. One top flap is missing and one top flap is loose. It still presents very well, and is nevertheless such a rare find.

Shipping is available at buyer's expense.

Price is negotiable, looking for a quick sale.

Donation To StereoNet upon sale.

Photos:

• By Demondes
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Hawthorn State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Trying something different Further information:  Up for sale is the wonderful Luxman EQ-500 phonostage, that has 3 inputs (for 3 different arms or turntables).  This phonostage is approx 2 years old, and I am the first owner, it was bought from a dealer here in Melbourne and is local stock (via audioactive).  It accepts a range of MM and MC cartridges.  I have successfully paired this with a Lyra Delos, ZYX 4D, Goldnote Donatello all MC.  Although the ZYX was probably a little low (0.24mV) to ideally pair gainwise with the EQ-500, it prefers MC cartridges with an output above 0.4-0.5mV or above as output into system preamp.

NOTE:  the switch that says 36dB, 38dB and 40dB is the gain increase for MM cartridges, the equivalent for MC-Low its 63dB, 65dB and 67dB and MC-High setting 55dB, 57dB and 59dB.

The stereo/mono switch and the Low (rumble filter) are handy features for vinyl playback.  The Analogue meters and lighting are nice cosmetic features that make the device look good on any rack.

There are no marks or scuffs on front panel or overall casework.

I have the original double boxing (Luxman branded interior box and the external travel box in good condition and happy to include Australian shipping and insurance in stated price, therefore some haggle room for a local pickup in Melbourne

NOTE: There is 1 set of additional tubes include in sale (6 in total excluding excluding a second rectifier tube ECC81).
      Original JJ ECC83 x 4 (currently installed in the eQ-500) +  second set Electro Harmonix 7025EH x4 Original JJ ECC82 x 2  +  second set Genalex Gold Lion ECC82 x 2  (currently installed in the EQ-500)  
      Original Stock Tubes are all JJ and still have plenty of hours left on them, they would have approx 600-700 hours max on JJ tubes.
      the replacement tubes probably have around 80 hours on them

The EQ-500 currently has installed the following 7 tubes
      4 x original JJ tubes ECC83 1 x original JJ Rectifier (ECC81) 2 x Genelex Gold Lion ECC82  
      plus the additional 6 tubes will be included inside the box

Link to the PDF manual can be found here https://luxmanamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/EQ_500_AG00987E41A_en_press.pdf

Luxman EQ-500 Specification
      Circuiting system SRPP, final stage cathode follower
      Non-feedback CR type equalizer Vacuum tube used ECC83 x 4 pieces, ECC82 x 2 pieces,
      and EZ81 x 1 piece Input sensitivity (1kHz, When the gain is set to 36dB) MM: 4mV
      MC: high 0.44mV, MC: low 0.18mV Input impedance MM: 30kΩ to 100kΩ (variable)
      MC: high 40Ω, MC: low 2.5Ω Rated output/output impedance 250mV/850Ω Gain(1kHz, When the gain is set to 36dB) MM: 36dB
      MC: high 55dB, MC: low 63dB Maximum allowable input (1kHz) MM: 300mV, MC: high 34mV,
      MC: low 13mV RIAA deviation MM/MC high/MC low:
      20Hz to 20kHz (±0.3dB) Channel separation (10kHz) 65dB Input Unbalanced line x 3 Output Unbalanced line x 2, Balanced line x 1 Power supply 230V~(50Hz) / 115V~(60Hz) Power consumption 47W External dimensions 440(W) x 92(H) x 397(D) mm
      front side knob of 5mm and rear side
      terminal of 12mm included in depth Net weight 12.5kg (main unit) Accessories Power cable  

Photos:

To Top