SOLD: FS: Graham Slee speaker and interconnect cable.

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bendigo
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Graham Slee RRP $600

Cusat50 interconnect, 60cm

Spatia speaker cables banana plugs, 3m

https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/interconnects-cables/cusat50-interconnect.html

https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/interconnects-cables/spatia-speaker-cable.html

All cables in excellent condition. Open to reasonable offers. 

49265B0A-1790-4ECC-9A29-3F2F72D33EAF.jpeg

4F88A9FD-7F93-474F-8E94-59F476CA0745.jpeg

Edited by AussieMick
Some elements sold
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By iceman
      Price: $1300 Item Condition: As new, barely used Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: Due to space limitations for speakers, I moved to a headphone only set up and there do not require an amplifiers and speakers Further information: 
       They have won a HiFi Pig award.
      https://hifipig.com/graham-slee-proprius-mono-power-amps/
      Item Measurement Power output (rms) measured 26 Watts into 8 Ohms; 45.5 Watts into 4 Ohms (ref 1% THD+N at 1kHz) Power bandwidth at rated power into 8 Ohms 10Hz - 47kHz (-3dB), 20Hz - 25kHz (-1dB) Power bandwidth at rated power into 4 Ohms 12Hz - 40kHz (-3dB) Total harmonic distortion and noise at 8 Ohms 100Hz: 0.043%; 1kHz: 0.047%; 5kHz: 0.061%; 10kHz: 0.085%; 20kHz: 0.125% Total harmonic distortion and noise at 4 Ohms 100Hz: 0.066%; 1kHz: 0.071%; 5kHz: 0.094%; 10kHz: 0.129%; 20kHz: 0.181% Signal to noise ratio in dB "A-weighted": 87dB; 22Hz-22kHz "Q-pk": 80dB Bias type Class Ab; Bias current: 60mA (approx.) Input sensitivity for rated output 575mV rms Short circuit protection Fuse and power supply shut-down (short circuits should be avoided to prevent component stresses) Fuse F2A 5mm x 20mm (glass "quick-blow" fuse rated at 2A) Power supply 48V DC, 120 Watt - self adjusting to AC mains 100V - 240V, 47 - 63 Hz; IEC cord supplied Size (approx.)
      Amp W105 x H55 x D205 mm; Power supply W65 H40 D170 mm Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• Guest gmdb
      By Guest gmdb
      Item: Graham Slee Reflex C Phono Amp (MC carts only), including PSU1 
      Price: $650 
      Item Condition:  Very good to excellent.  (Phono amp is near mint. The PSU has a little wear from being located on the floor. See images.) 
      Reason for selling: Using a Cinemag SUT with a Graham Slee Reflex M
      Payment Method: Can be picked-up in Brisbane, or will post express for $10.  Cash for pick-up is OK. Otherwise Paypal or bank transfer is available.
      Extra Info: Pictures were taken this afternoon and are of the item for sale. I tried to get as many angles as possible to show that there is very little wear on the enclosure.  I'm the original owner of this phono amp. It's only ever been used in a smoke-free household, and has been well-looked after.  It has 62 db of gain and loads at the standard 100 Ohms for an MC head amp.  Full specs:  

Input range: 0.2mV to 1.0mV
      Output (for input range): 252mV to 1,260mV (1.26V)
      Maximum input: 3.9mV rms
      Maximum output: 4.914V rms
      Gain: 62dB (1,260) at 1kHz
      Input impedance: 100 Ohms
      Output (driving/source) impedance: 1k Ohm
      Recommended load impedance: 10k Ohm or greater
      Noise at output: -62dB CCIR Q-pk
      Equivalent input noise (EIN): -124dB
      Distortion: 0.02%
      RIAA accuracy: <0.5dB
      Frequency response: 20Hz - 200kHz (flat, corrected to RIAA)
      Channel balance: 0.2dB
      Channel separation: 64dB
      Size: (approx.) W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 180 (mm) inc. jacks

Pictures:

• By buddyev
      I'm in the market for a new/ used phono stage.
      i have a Rega p3-24 with subplatter &  platter mods and an Ortofon 2m black.
      I'm currently using Slee gram amp 2 SE which I think I can be improved on but wouldn't mind sticking with the Slee range. 
      Budget $6-700 used. 
      I'm not a tinkerer and will probably stick with the 2m black so MM only is fine.
      My short list: Lehmann black cube, Slee Reflex m, Slee Era V gold.
      any thoughts about these phono pres? Comparisons?

• By Max054
      Well folks this has been a hoot of a week - within a week I have auditioned, then purchased and then setup a very pretty acquisition that Zipstartcanoe had in the classifieds.  

Yes a very gorgeous looking, awesome sounding Once Analogue TT with Ducs Univector Arm and a an Ortofon Cadenza Black Cart.  Last night, I picked up some additional interconnects from James at Soundlabs, so I could connect up a Slee Elevator and Slee Phono Stage that I picked up from Keith at Vinyleye this morning.  I must say this community of ours is awesome - every individual I have dealt with is passionate about this pursuit, personable and easy to get along with!

For those of you who have been following me you will know this is connected up to a Pair of Vaf i66's, via a Luxman 550AX which is also fed by an Arcam FMJ CD37 and sits in a room that is a little small but acoustically treated to compensate, there are now too many brands of interconnects to mention hehe.

I need to stop and listen for a few hundred hours at least now and preferably thousands because my mortgage has grown enough hehe.

Some pics are below but when I eventually have a GTG I will get someone with a decent camera to do the honours for me - the iphone found a piano finish black polished TT with stainless steel platter etc way too challenging sorry.  I also wanted to avoid the flash because of the all of the possible reflections and as you can see natural light would have back lit it way too much.  I dont pretend to be a photographer - but I am now at least not pretending to be an audiophile of sorts!

I will post some more impressions of it all once it has all had a chance to run in but at this point in time I will say 'bury me with my records' as they are as close to nirvana I have got to date!

A few shots of the TT.

The Slee Gear and Controller for the TT.

The whole shebang!

From the listening position.

Cheers!

Max.

• By h2oxide
      Item: Graham Slee Solo Ultra-Linear with PSU1
      Price: $700 posted within Australia
      Item Condition: As new condition, never moved. No marks, scratches or blemishes
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to Violectric HPA V200
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, and Direct Deposit
      Extra Info: Includes all original packaging. Hardly used and been packed away.
      Pictures:

To Top