FS: Michi P5 Pre Amp and 2 x M8 Mono Power Amps

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT
Reason for selling: New project

Further information:

Selling a Michi pre amp and 2 monoblocks power amps. 

They are about 8 months old, and are in mint condition, and I am the first and sole owner, purchased locally. 

Am selling as a package, as really it’s a configuration that really makes sense, from their beautiful aesthetic as well as how well they really work together.

I’ve been using the Michi’s to drive PMC MB2se speakers which they manage very very well. 

The specs are available at the Rotel site here https://www.rotel.com.au/collections/michi

I have the original boxes so shipping is possible but please not they are rather heavy (see the specs). It takes two people to lift one of the M8 power amps. 

These amps are wonderful, and I’m confident that the buyer will be very pleased with their performance on any loudspeaker!

image.thumb.jpeg.ac9517145c3cb561b9ee85b7d78e2f6f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c9c3c675966b7192523eb1a1798b86f9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.86d87af19bfc3be1041181058aea0d00.jpeg

Edited by aris
Price reduction.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I put DC blockers on as I had some hum on a valve headphone amp in my house.

Not to derail the thread but at times I think they may improve SQ but I would not bet on it. 

In any case, for the avoidance of doubt, the DC blockers are not included in the price and they are not necessary by any means!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GentCan said:

Which amp you’re upgrading? It seems that you upgrading speakers too. Wishing I had funds to spend on these beautiful set. GLWTS.

I’ve started a project involving a range of amps for each driver on a custom design loudspeaker with active cross overs. 

Class D for woofer, and class A for midrange + tweeter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

To echo what I mentioned in a related thread:

The Michi's are available, immediately ?, are in mint condition (no scratches, no damage etc), and just to state the obvious in this current environment,  serious and reasonable offers will be considered seriously in return.

• 2 weeks later...