Orangesqueeze problems

Mord

Hi all ,

apologies first if this is the wrong place,  

But just went to play my innuos server, all seemed good but for some reason my orangesqueeze app couldn't link with the server , tried a few basic things as I'm not very tech savvy, in the end had to download ipeng app on my other phone and no problems all is good.  

So ,I'm guess I'm just asking has anyone having problems with orangesqueeze ,was perfectly fine a day or two ago

cheers 

yes ,tried rebooting the phone ,Wi-Fi is all okay, even uninstalled the app and reloading it,it just will not connect with the server, I'm sure it's something simple 

at least i know it's not the server and I can still use it 

cheers Greg 

8 minutes ago, TD19 said:

Just checked using a Samsung tablet (Android) ... Orange Squeeze found the server quickly, no problems.

no problems at all

my phone is a Samsung 7 , partner's phone is the same model, 

so later today will download the app on her phone to see if it works 

On 21/08/2020 at 8:29 PM, Jackybrown said:

In you non-working mobile's web browser, are you able to access the server's web UI (http://YourServerIP:9000)?

no , you are talking to a complete non tech head here, but it's saying connection error, unable to connect 

so at the moment still unable to use my phone to use the server 

In Orange Squeeze there is a screen 'Server Discovery'. At bottom right click 'Specific Server'. On the new screen that shows 'Connect to Media Server', at 'Hostname or IP Address' enter the IP Address of your Innuos.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TD19 said:

In Orange Squeeze there is a screen 'Server Discovery'. At bottom right click 'Specific Server'. On the new screen that shows 'Connect to Media Server', at 'Hostname or IP Address' enter the IP Address of your Innuos.

I think I will give up, tried entering the IP address, still can't find it on my phone, but the old tablet is okay and Apple phone using ipeng is okay 

go figure 

thanks again for your help 

1 hour ago, Mord said:

I think I will give up, tried entering the IP address, still can't find it on my phone, but the old tablet is okay and Apple phone using ipeng is okay 

go figure 

thanks again for your help 

it just miraculously reconnected with the server, have no idea why or for how long it will last, but will enjoy it lasts

cheers thanks for the input 

Greg