Hans Zimmer - Live in Prague (4LP)

• Administrators

81goB-mjoZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Someone told me about this recently, and shopping around locally it seemed to be substantially cheaper on Amazon AU (shipping from US), and free shipping if Prime member.

• Like 5

Thanks. and ordered. My personal high point for Mr. Zimmer is  S.T.A.Y. from Interstellar. Such a heartbreaking tune that never fails to bring a tear to the eye. Anyone with children who has seen the film for which that track is present would agree im sure.

Edited by Tubularbells
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads-up on this one. Stunning concert and the vinyl is exceptional. Staggering scale and soundstage, not to mention incredible music.??

• Administrators

Mine has arrived but I haven't had a chance to give it a spin as yet.

Only just got into the world of LPs so excuse my ignorance, but is there a sonic difference between the black and the purple LPs?

Found what i assume to be a locally available copy, only in purple. After applying the SPAWN10 promo code, this comes down to A$85.38 with delivery.

https://www.zavvi.com.au/merch-vinyl/hans-zimmer-live-in-prague-4x-purple-lp/12507757.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=AUD&shippingcountry=AU&&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000067870393&gclid=Cj0KCQjwudb3BRC9ARIsAEa-vUt29BLGMqXIfb22HJmvK1UVM-OqpFNBJfwiS6jic5ChDcPo1yfNL2UaApZqEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Gabehcuod said:

Found what i assume to be a locally available copy,

It's not local from what I can tell. Zavvi is a UK operation.

Zavvi Australia Customer Service Department
Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Gadbrook Way,
Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7RA

The Returns Policy and Complaints pages would indicate the same.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered 2 by mistake - I'll post one for sale for $50 (never played) - I will clean with my AudioDesk Pro and add some decent MoFi sleeves and outer cover.