Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: System no longer going ahead due to COVID-19

--- PRICE DROPPED --- Almost half retail value.

Regretfully, a new system that was being installed is no longer going ahead due to situations changing because of Covid. 

These are now needing a new home.

The Chord description says it best:

Sarum T builds on the success of our acclaimed Sarum Super ARAY range and introduces our breakthrough proprietary insulation material, Taylon®, bringing a major performance upgrade. Sarum T brings the remarkable benefits of our proprietary dielectric at a new, more accessible price level. Previous generations of Sarum Super ARAY cables have featured a PTFE dielectric. The upgrade to Taylon® introduces a raft of performance benefits.

Chord_1.jpg

Chord_2.jpg

Chord_3.jpg

Chord_4.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: AS NEW condition Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BUDERIM State: QLD Payment Method: EFT or PayPal as a Friend Reason for selling: Wife has too many Ponchos !! Further information: Selling a BLAEST RAINWEAR "Bergen Poncho" Medium Size and White in Colour. Original cost was $450. Made in Norway this is the ultimately stylish way to stay dry. My wife is a Size 14 but has at least 2 other Blaest Ponchos so this has never been used. Will be posted as an Auspost Parcel with Tracking included in the price. My Price is NEGOTIABLE.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Dalspec
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer requried Further information:
      - Five Star / What Hifi Award winner
      - Renowned for shaming boutique cables at a fraction of their cost
      - Review notes  “… results are extremely satisfying, with this cable performing admirably with detail, dynamics and subtlety, while there’s a lovely expressive midrange and firm bass too.”
      - 3m pair terminated with gold plated Neotech banana plugs
      - Happy to post

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By kelossus
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ipswich State: QLD Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Pictures says it all. These look mint and are all original. I cracked the wax seals to get the bullets polished. The aluminum had pitted and outside of painting them black and in true Kenrick fashion polishing was the only option. Note: The 075 do not come with a mounting frame for internal cabinet mounting like the 2402. They come with the supplied free standing mounts as pictured, you would need recycle a pair of cabinet mounts or buy them on Ebay, they are cheap.

These have the original and first edition of the 075/2402 diaphragm, silver outer and inner rings. I have had numerous bullets and slots and haven't had a pair with the original silver diaphragms, blues and golds are most common and later revisions.

Photos:

• By smart
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH northern Suburbs State: WA Payment Method: CASH,EFT,Paypal Reason for selling: gong to Mcintosh power amps Further information:
      PRIMA LUNA PROLOGUE MONOBLOC POWER AMP x 2
      The original Prima Luna EL34s have been replaced with 2 lots of 4 Platinum Matched Tung-Sol tubes which (to my ears) gave an even better sound - the original tubes are provided as well,
      smaller 12AU7 tubes, I am running Genalex Gold Lion ECC83s,
      Output Power
      (8 Ohms, 1% THD)
      70 watts (EL34)
      70 watts (KT88)
      80 watts (KT120)
      90 watts (KT150)
      Inputs     1 Each RCA
      Outputs     2, 4, & 8 Ohm output taps
      Freq. Response     20Hz-85kHz +/- 0.5dB
      THD     Less than 1% at full power
      S/N Ratio     101 dB
      Input Sensitivity     911mV
      Input Impedance     100k Ohm
      Power Consumption     210 watts (per amp)
      Standard Tube Complement
      (per amp)     4 - 12AU7
      4 - EL34
      Dimensions (WxHxD) 37x21x41cm
      Weight     21kg (per amp)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By kelossus
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ipswich State: QLD Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Apologies for the dust on the glass faceplate. I did not notice it until uploading the pictures.

I would happily put this against any integrated valve amplifier on the 2nd hand market for a similar price. 60 big watts of power and quality parts throughout. Still has the original Winged C 6550's and all the valves test great. Has just been serviced by Falls Audio who also, at my request, installed a remote motorised stereo alps pot. I could not handle the dual mono pots, having no remote is worse enough but having two volume controls....No thanks......So now you can enjoy remote volume which is a necessity for myself and lazy folks alike. First to hear this will buy it. I am certain of it.

In very tidy condition over all and the glass presents perfectly as does the green LED around the logo on power up.

Specifications Power output: 60 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo) Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Total harmonic distortion: 0.5% Input sensitivity: 250mV (line) Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (line) Dimensions: 457 x 210 x 353mm Weight: 26kg  
      Photos: