Hi Fi Podcast - three sad bastards

Comrades,

Drain the polluted swamp of audiophile media and opinion and discover,  glistening like a diamond in the mud, this wonderful little gem of a podcast . 

And it's from some of our most esteemed colleagues here on SNA.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/3-sad-bastards/id1507530486

3SB.png.3b9f8558ae2df6cba67fd65c7f965572.png

@sir sanders zingmore@aris

Edited by buddyev
  • Like 6

• Volunteer
29 minutes ago, buddyev said:

Comrades,

Drain the polluted swamp of audiophile media and opinion and discover,  glistening like a diamond in the mud, this wonderful little gem of a podcast . 

And it's from some of our most esteemed colleagues here on SNA.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/3-sad-bastards/id1507530486

3SB.png.3b9f8558ae2df6cba67fd65c7f965572.png

@sir sanders zingmore@aris

The third sad bastard is @Prince Arnold

• Like 2

• Volunteer
1 hour ago, StereoNET said:

As we all look for new ways to entertain and be entertained, "three sad bastards" have quite literally banded together to launch a light-hearted hi-fi focused podcast.

Thought this worthy of some extra promotion.

View the full article

Thanks @Marc  

in case it’s not obvious, we are having a bit of a laugh -although @aris really does believe his system is the best. Hopefully the SNA community can have a laugh with us, or failing that, at us. 

If we say anything that’s going to get us in trouble (most likely with our wives) please let us know. 

• Like 1

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

Thanks @Marc  

in case it’s not obvious, we are having a bit of a laugh -although @aris really does believe his system is the best. Hopefully the SNA community can have a laugh with us, or failing that, at us. 

If we say anything that’s going to get us in trouble (most likely with our wives) please let us know. 

Absolutely, it's light-hearted and needed at times like this. It has my full support.

If you say anything bad about me though ..... ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc said:

If you say anything bad about me though ..... ?

@Sir ding-a-ding-a-ling. How about I come on as occasional guest?

3 sad bastards and a real bastard.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It is I, Sad Bastard 2! The green one!

Now that we have more than two subscribers we are committed to a second series (groan) so last night us 3 Sad Bastards started kicking around ideas. Obviously coming up with ideas takes time and alcohol and so I was wondering if there are any topics that the SN crew may want us to explore? Of course we'd ensure we thoroughly researched the topic and applied our high editorial, fact checking and production standards to deliver a quality episode. Or, we just might talk rubbish. Hard to tell before hand.

Anyway if you have some ideas let us know. 

P.S. If your idea is "stop, please stop." it's already been suggested by my wife.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

Don't get me started again Trev. I will learn sometime to stop biting to your and @Prince Arnold's taunts!

• Volunteer

For our long suffering listener(s), our season-one closing episode has just been published. Here’s the link

”In this episode the 3 Sad Bastards get increasingly inebriated and (try to)  determine once and for all whether alcoholic consumption should be a viable upgrade option for your hifi.”

“In a no-holds-barred episode, the idea of whether your hifi sounds better or not if you're tipsy, and/or if no one is listening lead the 3 Sad Bastards to meta discussion on the special theory of relativity and a quantum mechanical interpretation of the uncertainty hifi cat.”

There is some profanity. Also, we swear a bit. 
Enjoy

• Like 1

On 15/04/2020 at 2:18 PM, buddyev said:

The terrible thought is that they’re all sitting there in front of their webcams unwashed and in their underpants.
Truly sad lives.

Agreed, Russ!  :lol:  But is it just me .... I really can't listen to even 6 minutes of people talking - let alone 32 minutes - without visuals.  :(

I'd rather read text ... that engages me more.

Andy

• Like 1

• Volunteer
8 minutes ago, andyr said:

Agreed, Russ!  :lol:  But is it just me .... I really can't listen to even 6 minutes of people talking - let alone 32 minutes - without visuals.  :(

I'd rather read text ... that engages me more.

Andy

You are missing out on a world of really really interesting stuff if you don’t listen to podcasts, Andy. 
There’s also mindless drivel of course - like the Three Sad Bastards ?