Live Streaming Music, Gigs & Performances - add yours here

• Administrator

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/04/henry-rollins-radio-show-cool-quarantine-four-hours/

Punk rock fans worldwide will now have a new buddy to keep them company during this time of self-isolation: Henry Rollins. The former Black Flag frontman has launched a new radio show called The Cool Quarantine and it’s — get this — four hours long.

I think this belongs here? I've been watching Colin Benders' Modular synth streams and videos. He streams on Twitch and Youtube simultaneously I think and archives all the stuff on youtube. He even has a Discord server where you can download the multitrack recordings of the music he's making and remix it etc for free. He does all different types of stuff not only techno or whatever. Usually it's a slow burn while he patches up the synths and then he'll crank out a improvised 'performance' of a patch..

His twitch stream link - https://www.twitch.tv/cbenders

Youtube video archive - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx74vAHCehhLOeQNwbJcGyQ/videos

yes, a product of the lockdown seems to be every second well known muso is on facebook playing from home, some through Rolling Stone's page 

Tonight I spent about an  hour playing Paul Simon - then various links to earlier stuff of his, then John Fogerty, which was all from his home with lots of talking to camera. Lots of fun if you have a wireless connection to your stereo

863009be-a8f2-4d40-ad96-d3f4ecb5996b.jpg
The The - On Thursday April 23rd at 10pm, Matt will be participating in a Twitter Listening Party with Tim Burgess, in which fans can simultaneously listen to Infected at the appointed time and engage directly with each other and with Matt. It seemed the obvious choice of album for these times! He will be live on Twitter, posting throughout each song his thoughts, additional information and some never-before-seen images from the shoot of Infected - The Movie. Details on how to participate can be found HERE
  • Like 1

Currently watching Kate Ceberano with James Morrison, Chick Corea and friends on Facebook. 

Managed to download Facebook mobile App and watching on the home cinema big screen. 

Well worth watching. 

She is on every Friday night at 8pm. Melbourne time.

15877237882837647788752901502231.jpg

Edited by evil c

From Jeff Pearce for the ambient music fans

:

jeffpearcemusic.bandcamp.com/album/with-evening-above

and I'd also like to remind you that this upcoming Saturday, May 2, at 9 PM Eastern/6 PM Pacific, I will be premiering my at-home concert video I'm calling "Hidden Shores". You can get more details- and watch a preview video- at the following link:

jeffpearcemusic.com/hidden-shores-concert

This video is completely free to watch- not even a tip-jar present. :) My hope is that this concert, like the rest of my music, will give you some peace in these uncertain times.

Stay safe, and stay healthy,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...