WTB: Fujifilm X20 Digital Camera

Spider27

Item: Fujifilm X20 Digital Camera
Price Range: abt $300
Item Condition: Used in good condition
Extra Info:

I would like to give a go at taking street photo as a hobby. Since I am total newbie, no need fancy gears but good basic gears would suffice. 

I love vintage style simple click and shoot camera without many features and Fuji X20 would be more than enough.

If you have one that you no longer use, Plz shoot me a PM.

Thank you.

Edited by Spider27

2 hours ago, Spider27 said:

may purchase additional lens if needed later.

so I guess you want an interchangeable lens camera,   not a fixed lens like the Fuji X20??   

If so then check out Olympus micro 4/3.   Panasonic too maybe,  but Olympus have more of that vintage look you're after.  

I saw  OM-D em-10 MKII  kit for ~$500  ($330 body only)  late last year,  but none I can find now unfortunately.   That's less than most 2nd hand prices.        

I've got one  and it's a great camera.   I also have some older ones (E-PL2 and E-P3) which are also good but I like the built in viewfinder on the OM-D range.  

If you can do without the viewfinder then this seems like a good deal.  

digidirect.com.au/cameras/mirrorless-cameras/olympus-pen-e-pl9-black-w-14-42mm-ez

Edited by manchu
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, manchu said:

so I guess you want an interchangeable lens camera,   not a fixed lens like the Fuji X20??   

If so then check out Olympus micro 4/3.   Panasonic too maybe,  but Olympus have more of that vintage look you're after.  

I saw  OM-D em-10 MKII  kit for ~$500  ($330 body only)  late last year,  but none I can find now unfortunately.   That's less than most 2nd hand prices.        

I've got one  and it's a great camera.   I also have some older ones (E-PL2 and E-P3) which are also good but I like the built in viewfinder on the OM-D range.  

If you can do without the viewfinder then this seems like a good deal.  

digidirect.com.au/cameras/mirrorless-cameras/olympus-pen-e-pl9-black-w-14-42mm-ez

Thank you for suggestion. 

Fuji X20 would be fine. If it is interchangeable lens in similar look, it would be more preferrable. 

I will check out Olympus Pen that you referred.

I also found this. Is this better than Pen?

https://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/olympus-om-d-e-m10-ii-14-42mm-iii-ez-lens