SOLD: FS: AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt - "used" zero times

Item: AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt DAC + Preamp + Headphone Amp
Price: $375
Item Condition: As new. No - really!
Reason for selling: Samsung 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I'm a "toys out of the cot" type person. Things tend to have one shot at working, or...... wammo. :(

I bought it spontaneously (read: whilst drinking) without reading too much of the background info, only to discover it either won't work with my Samsung S9, or that you'll need third party software to make it work. 

Pass.

Spent a frustrating night trying to get it going, to no avail. It sat quietly next to my computer waiting for my next burst of enthusiasm, which has unfortunately not come. Oh well. Ironically works just fine on the PC, but I've already got a range of desktop DACs and a great Burson headphone amp.

OK, so what price? RRP is $549, and currently available at Selby for $475. I have a wholesale account with Selby so i picked it up for a bit over $400. Happy to pass on a bargain at $100 under what you can buy it for new, and I'll throw in a free AustPost airbag at that price: $375. I'll include the tax invoice from Selby as well.

Cheers!

20200208_083302_resized.jpg

20200208_083321_resized.jpg

20200208_083340_resized.jpg

20200208_083354_resized.jpg

20200208_083503_resized.jpg

20200208_083508_resized.jpg

• Love 1

Hi

I have a Samsungs9+ and the cobalt - combo works fine with the USB adaptor cable that came with the cobalt (for me ?)  I have checked it with tidal and Poweramp

What software are you using it with?

Cheers

Gav.