Same Old - Which budget cables?

Anyone with the knowledge already in their brain kind enough to share.

Will need decent budget cables/interconnects.

2 RCA to 2 RCA say 30-60cm long

Same again in XLR

And two power cables (normal 3 ping kettle things? not sure the proper name)

Not sure what, or where. Have seen some AudioQuest Tower series ones for OK price? Not sure on the power leads or XLR though.

Any help appreciated. I'll keep digging through threads try find some answers.

@Bengineer, there was a simular post but i can't seem to find it, technophobe, anyway, some will cry, snakeoil, others swear by the cables they have, others are on the roundabout. Saw a cartoon of a hobo, he was lamenting, i had a great job, big house , wife, hi-fi, then i thought i could hear the differences between cables?, seriously, i use Chord, QED, Supra, there are so many, how do you decide, some people use Bill's cables exclusively, the best cable i have used is a MIT, but moved it on as unable to connect to current amp, other will post with their ideas, read reviews, although i bough a cable on review, to me, nothing like the review, so i moved it on.Maybe list your gear and people with simular may give a more informed opinion, good luck

Yeah, it's a good argument platform.

I think at the price I want to pay, it comes down to basic build quality and good enough shielding.

It's all low level stuff.

$300-400 amps and DACs to each other. Then to $300 to $2000 headphones.

i use the Chord C line, base model, has won awards in UK. Have been looking at an Analysis Plus Oval one, ( part of the therapy for upgraditis) also base model, great reviews.

The Chord is around $70, the Analysis $140ish