WTB: Spatial M4 Turbo S

McCvinyl

Item:Spatial M4 Turbo S or triode master (black)
Price Range:$2000 - $3000
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:Looking too try out some efficient OB's

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

On 06/02/2020 at 9:52 PM, Tubularbells said:

Nice choice. Heard @blybos a few time and was always impressed by there sound.  

Cheers. Although mine are the bigger brother M3 Turbo S. HiFi's a journey. Could I be convinced to sell? Yup.

3 hours ago, Bee-Fizzle said:

Hi have m4 white turbo S if you are interested, only selling so I can upgrade to the m3 TM'S.

They are in awesome condition, don't have original packaging though. Pack'n'send could sorry something out though.

Based in Perth.

Sorry mate gotta be black

3 hours ago, blybo said:

Cheers. Although mine are the bigger brother M3 Turbo S. HiFi's a journey. Could I be convinced to sell? Yup.

Thanks for the offer but M3’s will be just too wide for the space I have.

The more I read about the spatials the more concerned about the space l need to fit them in.

1 hour ago, McCvinyl said:

Thanks for the offer but M3’s will be just too wide for the space I have.

The more I read about the spatials the more concerned about the space l need to fit them in.

chat to @Luc as he has M4's in a relatively small room.

• Like 1

On 08/02/2020 at 3:00 PM, McCvinyl said:

What have you read?1798347968_Roompic1.thumb.jpg.d8370c3d10998bc8ea1efca9759282c5.jpg

This room is 4mx5mx2.8m it's small, the speakers are fine and I'd have @blybo's bigger ones in a flash.

I've had a good listen to Triodes too in a small room but I like the Hologram sound better much much better, smooth as silk actually.

You should be thinking about grabbing those ones in Perth although it's a shame he's ditched the original boxes as they hug these speakers and I'd not trust them to Pack+Send due to the open baffles.

1 hour ago, Luc said:

What have you read?1798347968_Roompic1.thumb.jpg.d8370c3d10998bc8ea1efca9759282c5.jpg

This room is 4mx5mx2.8m it's small, the speakers are fine and I'd have @blybo's bigger ones in a flash.

I've had a good listen to Triodes too in a small room but I like the Hologram sound better much much better, smooth as silk actually.

You should be thinking about grabbing those ones in Perth although it's a shame he's ditched the original boxes as they hug these speakers and I'd not trust them to Pack+Send due to the open baffles.

Nice setup Luc. From what I have read I need a bit of space around them and in the constrained area I have to work in one will be jammed between the cabinet and the wall and the other just against the cabinet  with free space next to it but both will have to be pretty hard against the wall behind them. Mcleans have one pair on special at the moment and in black too.

@McCvinyl as you probably already know, the closer you place these to the back wall, the less bass you will get. Consider supplementing with a sub if placement is compromised. I use a sub as mine are in a large open plan room which can't be pressurised. My Spatials go pretty low but there is certainly more lowest octave authority with the sub in place.

Having said that, almost every room is a compromise. I have a chaise lounge partially blocking the bottom driver of my right hand speaker and a large glass coffee table in front of the listening position.