SOLD: FS: Parasound Halo Integrated Amp

Item: Parasound Halo Integrated Amp
Price: $2500 Negotiable including fees/postage
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Plenty of features including DAC, MM/MC phono stage, headphone amp, digital and analog inputs.

Plenty of glowing reviews for this unit online.

I have no need for all the features as I have been purchasing separates so it is time to move it on.

Currently only using it as a power amp so would really love someone to enjoy all the other features it has to offer.

I am the second owner and have had this unit 6 months. Previous owner upgraded soon after purchase so this is less than 12 months old.

Comes with remote and original boxing.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20191216_151102.jpg

20191216_151229.jpg

20191216_151117_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

If I was in the market for a secondhand integrated amp, I’d buy the Halo, bloody excellent bit of gear and this one is at a bargain price.

I’ve attached a link to the impressive spec sheet.

https://simplyhifi.com.au/product/parasound-halo-integrated-amplifier/

Edited by TerryO

Thanks for the endorsement on this amp TerryO. It is a great amp and yes, a bargain price as I paid $3000 for it. I believe it retailed for around $5000.

In response to SBM, my reason for selling is that I went on the upgrade path recently with separate DAC, headphone/pre-amp and phono pre-amp, so the Halo for me is somewhat surplus to needs when I am only using it as a power amp. Once sold I will purchase a dedicated power amp that will likely be no better than what the Halo offers. I simply want someone to utilize all that this unit has to offer.