Garrard 1025 Auto Change Turntable

Sceeta

Item: Garrard Model 1025 Auto Change Turntable
Price:  FREE
Item Condition: Parts or repair
Reason for selling: Deceased Estate Pickup
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This unit was at my father inlaws place and I had visions of reinvigorating it into a new base. I hooked it up to power this afternoon to test it all out only to find that it won't run up to speed. It is approx. 10 rpm out on all speeds. I did all the usual things and lubricated all the necessary parts but nothing helped. I'm not sure if it's the drive wheel causing the issue or the motor. I took off the drive wheel and cleaned up the shaft and lubricated it but it still seems to be the probable cause of the low speeds. Everything else is working fine including the auto change mechanism. Rather than throw it in the dump I'd prefer to see it go to someone who may be able to part it out or get it going to it's former glory. I'm not prepared to spend any money on it so it needs to go. I'll give it a week or so and if there is no interest then I guess it's off to landfill. The finger lift is broken but all else is good. Happy to answer any questions. Goes with the operators manual. Pickup only as it would probably not be economically viable to post it. Thanks for looking.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200203_175033.jpg

20200203_175011.jpg

20200203_174944.jpg

20200203_174954.jpg

20200203_175000.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...