3 Months Free Tidal - with Bluesound purchase

We all know how good Bluesound streamers are. 

I think the Powernode2i is simply stunning. 

Over the years I have been blown away by how competent it is driving all kinds of speakers. 

Its easy to use, fully featured including headphone capability and now HDMI ARC connection to get the sound of your TV to play through it.

I know everybody on this forum has ready about or had experience with Bluesound. I'm just adding my voice to the mix to say I'm really excited that HeyNow HI-Fi is an authorised Bluesound dealer.

Bluesound is offering a promotion giving you a subscription to Tidal Hi-Fi music for 3 months with the purchase of any Bluesound streamer, speaker or soundbar. If you've not used Tidal Hi-Fi your in for a treat as it streams in High resolution with a performance that will replace your CD listening.

This is a nice trial period and is saving you approx $75 over the 3 months. 

If you are anywhere around the country and wish to try out Tidal, Bluesound and HeyNow Hi-Fi send me a message and lets see how we can do a deal.

I am offering unpublished pricing and offers to StereoNet members as working with enthusiasts and music lovers is why HeyNow Hi-Fi exists

I will ship for free and offer assistance over the phone or email.

950084014_BluesoundTidalBanner.png.d3b79a86874dc41432d9273eb233e4da.png

Edited by Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi