Gone: Sansui rack/cabinet GX-60

zero1

Item: Sansui GX-60 rack
Price Range: Free

Location Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs 
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: Sansui rack complete with dirt/dust but should clean up well, small blemish right rear top but should be easy to touch up. Wine bottle for scale only ?

Edited by zero1

So random. I found a pair of Tamon TS-4000s on the side of the road (along with some Krix Equinox mk2s) in perfect working order the other day.

If anyone wanted to take both pairs of Tamons for parts to combine them, I'd be prepared to give them to a good home.

Edited by andjm1986
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, ThirdDrawerDown said:

Thanks, they're a nice looking thing also which is why I didn't want to just put them out on the road.

2 minutes ago, andjm1986 said:

So random. I found a pair of Tamon TS-4000s on the side of the road (along with some Krix Equinox mk2s) in perfect working order the other day.

Nice find on the Krix, they're a nice little speaker. Sure you wouldn't like my Tamons- pick up a quadraphonic receiver & you'll be set ?

13 hours ago, zero1 said:

Thanks, they're a nice looking thing also which is why I didn't want to just put them out on the road.

Nice find on the Krix, they're a nice little speaker. Sure you wouldn't like my Tamons- pick up a quadraphonic receiver & you'll be set ?

Yeah, they didn't sound terrible either. Perfect for someone looking to build their first setup on the cheap. Certainly too nice to just put on the street.

I might have got a friend interested, but we'll see what comes of it.

I bought my partner some Krix KDXs that had a bit of cabinet water damage, but were otherwise fine, early in our relationship. Krix sure know how to do bang for your buck. It's impossible to go wrong with them. Not the sound signature that I want for my main setup, but they are good.

The Equinox our now in my bedroom. Can't believe someone got rid of them.

Oh my god. Could you imagine having four of the Tamons spaced around the room. That would look pretty epic at a house party. ?

21 hours ago, andjm1986 said:

Yeah, they didn't sound terrible either. Perfect for someone looking to build their first setup on the cheap. Certainly too nice to just put on the street.

I might have got a friend interested, but we'll see what comes of it.

I bought my partner some Krix KDXs that had a bit of cabinet water damage, but were otherwise fine, early in our relationship. Krix sure know how to do bang for your buck. It's impossible to go wrong with them. Not the sound signature that I want for my main setup, but they are good.

The Equinox our now in my bedroom. Can't believe someone got rid of them.

Oh my god. Could you imagine having four of the Tamons spaced around the room. That would look pretty epic at a house party. ?

Four Tamons around the room would be awesome :frantics:

People put some really good gear out for collection sometimes, great for us though.

I managed to find a home for the speakers, guy came to buy a cabinet off me & asked about them while he was here, left a happy camper so I'm glad they went to a nice home.