Inakustik Speaker Cables

Just wondering if members have any idea that these 'reference' speaker cables from German brand, InakustiK, cost a whopping $10K for a 3 metre pair?

https://lenwallisaudio.com/products/accessories/cables/speaker-cable/referenz-ls-4004-air-speaker-cable-3-0m-pair/

LS4004AIR.jpg.c5b27ed13403260a482a14a36044eff0.jpg

Edited by Mantra1

6 hours ago, Mantra1 said:

Just wondering if members have any idea that these 'reference' speaker cables from German brand, InakustiK, cost a whopping $10K for a 3 metre pair?

https://lenwallisaudio.com/products/accessories/cables/speaker-cable/referenz-ls-4004-air-speaker-cable-3-0m-pair/

LS4004AIR.jpg.c5b27ed13403260a482a14a36044eff0.jpg

Wow!  Totally f'ing beezarre!  :o

I can certainly imagine them costing that much.  I would've liked some better banana plugs on the end, though.  :(

Andy

• Volunteer
1 hour ago, andyr said:

Wow!  Totally f'ing beezarre!  :o

I can certainly imagine them costing that much.  I would've liked some better banana plugs on the end, though.  :(

Andy

Forget the banana plugs, how on earth do you connect the 16 or so wires at the other end??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mantra1 said:

Maybe because I'm sane.

Plenty of people here on the forum have expensive cables in their system, so yet again what is the purpose of your post????

Raise awareness, wow.
Neo

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

Plenty of people here on the forum have expensive cables in their system, so yet again what is the purpose of your post????

Raise awareness, wow.
Neo

The purpose of my post should be fairly obvious, but alas, not to all it appears.

On 31/01/2020 at 2:59 PM, Mantra1 said:

Just wondering if members have any idea that these 'reference' speaker cables from German brand, InakustiK, cost a whopping $10K for a 3 metre pair

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The purpose of your post should be fairly obvious, but alas, not to all it appears. Please continue to discuss 

7 minutes ago, cafe67 said:

A guy had a$800k watch stolen off his wrist in paris, so what? 

Edited by Neo

20 minutes ago, cafe67 said:

A guy had a$800k watch stolen off his wrist in paris, so what? 

A Taiwanese business man in I think it was the Philippines lost a Rolex like this, except the thief didn't bother removing it from his wrist first and took the arm also.

Edit: better add that the business man was reported as recovering nicely.

Edited by muon*
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• Volunteer
1 hour ago, muon* said:

A Taiwanese business man in I think it was the Philippines lost a Rolex like this, except the thief didn't bother removing it from his wrist first and took the arm also.

Edit: better add that the business man was reported as recovering nicely.

I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I Did a demo with them they are awesome and at 10k at the lower end of expensive when you consider audioquest products . I ended up buying the audio quest redwoods in the end , but highly recommended . 

8 hours ago, Craig G said:

I Did a demo with them they are awesome and at 10k at the lower end of expensive when you consider audioquest products . I ended up buying the audio quest redwoods in the end , but highly recommended . 

IMHO anyone who pays $10K for speaker cables, is in need of some serious counseling.

27 minutes ago, Mantra1 said:

No, not jealous, just not foolish.

So, people are foolish spending considerable amount of money on things like cables, steering wheels, carbon scoops etc

Fascinating really, perhaps you can went your wisdom and lack of foolishness to this member in this post below.

Edited by Neo