$8990
Item Condition: BRAND NEW - UNOPENED / SEALED BOX
Reason for selling: RAISING FUNDS FOR UPGRADE
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

PMC Twenty5.26 in best finish - Walnut.

BRAND NEW  - UNOPENED / SEALED BOXES.

PRICED TO SELL! (RRP $14990)

These speakers are well known in the audiophile arena on how special they are. They have an amazing open soundstage and are second to none in terms of transparency, pace, imaging and dynamics. They have an incredible ability that tells you so much about the music and sound so open and right.

PMCs 3 ways speaker designs are definitely are major and mammoth step up from there 2 way designs. This speaker is a true representation of the PMC house sound.

Selling due to upgrade bug (as I have also convinced my partner)

Can arrange pickup, drop off locally in Sydney or can post Australia Wide (at buyers cost).

Purchased from Lifestyle Store.

Any queries please feel free to contact me.

img007.jpg

3452355.jpg

rsz_23551346 (1).jpg

Edited by engineer
  • Like 2

Why haven't these been sold? They're damn good, I own a pair after auditioning a plethora of similar priced speakers. Just give them oodles of power and your in hi fi heaven, I paid a lot more for mine.

Best of luck engineer.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 13twelve48
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Newport State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading I bought these PMC FB1i Transmission Line Speakers from Carlton Audio in 2013. They were a demonstration pair and are wonderful speakers. I am selling them to upgrade to another pair of PMCs.

A couple of reviews : https://positive-feedback.com/Issue48/pmc_fb1.htm
      and : https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/hi-fi-and-av-speakers/pmc-fb1i-429594/review

There is some minor damage. Cat scratches on one of the top panels and some slight damage on one of the top front corners. See the photos.
      I have the original packaging.

I have misplaced the original terminal straps that link the bi-wirable rear terminals so I am including some Kimber connectors that will do the same job.

You would never regret buying these.  I have enjoyed many wonderful hours of sonic pleasure (often bliss) with these lovely speakers. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By StormRL
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal (+1.8% transaction fee), EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       I'm selling my PMC Fact 3, transmission line, standmount speakers (matched pair), complete with stands, in rich walnut finish. One stand has a tiny mark (see photo) but apart from that they are in mint condition . I bought them as demo speakers in 2020 from a Brisbane HiFi store and they have had relatively lite use (mostly weekend listening). I love the transparent Fact sound and recently upgraded to floorstanding Facts. My Fact 3s are now sitting in storage and not getting any use. I have the original boxes/packaging for the speakers, however, the stands do not have boxes. I'm happy to investigate suitable packaging for the stands and ship the units at agreed cost to the buyer.

Further information, specifications and reviews can be found here:
      Fact.3 | PMC Speakers (pmc-speakers.com)
      PMC Fact 3 loudspeakers (Hi-Fi+ 79) | Hi-Fi+ (hifiplus.com)
      PMC Fact 3 review | What Hi-Fi? (whathifi.com)

Donation to SNA upon sale on this site.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Audionerd
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from cosmetic marks on one side of each enclosure, shown in last 2 photos Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe East State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: NLR. Change of direction to omni-directional Further information: These have been with me for longer than usual and not disappointed in any way. In fact (no pun intended) I'd go so far as to say that they have surpassed my expectations, even for a speaker with RRP of $28K - especially with their effortless control, timing, extension, spectacular vocal definition and transparency.
      Knowing that they borrow key components from the flagship model Fenestria, they are closer in performance to the flagship than the Twenty 5.26 is below them. This 3-way model features two 140mm super-long-throw Fact bass drivers, hand-built ferro-fluid cooled 50mm soft dome Fact mid driver and Sonomex ferro-fluid cooled 19mm soft dome Fact tweeter; Extended frequency response 26Hz-30kHz; Tall, deep and narrow enclosures, measuring 1110mm H x 168mm W x 420mm D and 26kg each; Twin ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) ports with 3.3m effective length; Single, Bi- or Tri-wiring capability with 3 pairs of PMC Ag terminals & links supplied; Three-position LF and HF settings to adjust tonal balance for varying acoustics; Chrome-plated outriggers with spikes for enhanced stability; Factory-matched pair.

As the only pair to ever appear for sale on Stereonet as far as I know, they are a unique upgrade opportunity for a PMC lover, or a critical listener seeking a truly special speaker at a bargain price. Pricing takes into account the marks. However they are restricted to limited areas of the enclosures, which are otherwise in excellent condition. Functionally the speakers are perfect in every way.

They were double the RRP of the Twenty.26. Now that the Twenty5.26 are $20K, the value of a far superior model should be apparent. I've just reduced it further for a quick sale. Don't miss out!
      Donation to SNA on sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By engineer
      Item: PMC Twenty5.26 (walnut)
      Price: $8950 (reduced)
      Item Condition: Brand New (Box unopened / Sealed)
      Reason for selling: Upgrading to MB2 
      Payment Method: Pickup/Drop Off - Cash, Bank Transfer.
      Extra Info: 

PMC Twenty5.26 in best finish - Walnut.

BRAND NEW – UNOPENED

Full WARRANTY.

Firstly, I love these speakers. When I first heard these speakers I absolutely fell in love. They sound amazing and have a soundstage to die for. They are also very well regarded in the audiophile community. I now have the opportunity to upgrade and the upgrade bug has totally hit me hence my reason for selling.

https://pmc-speakers.com/products/consumer/twenty5/twenty526

…The flagship model in the twenty5 series is also the most capable. The mid-range dome driver makes it the most revealing while the substantial bass driver coupled to an extended ATL produces tangible bass that brings music and movies to life…

Can arrange pickup, drop off in Sydney or can post at buyers expense.

Reduced price to sell.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Photos:

• By PRAGON
      Item Condition: Mint condition. Just like NEW! Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunnybank hills. State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too many Speaker. Mint condition.

Just like NEW!

Original box and Warranty Card include.