FOUND: WTB: Speakers

Sheafer Richards

Item: Speakers ,Bookshelf or smallish floorstanders
Price Range:2-4K
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:Am after some speakers for my office Something along the lines of Wilson Benesch Ark ,Square etc , Harbeth or Rogers Bookshelf's  Would consider anything that will do well in a smallish 4x4 room

After something Special/Highend Please not standard cheap run of the mill

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by Richo

Hi Richard I have a pair of Mark & Daniel Maximus monitor speakers.

They are very hi end because they use the Heil ribbon tweeters & their bass goes down deep for a 6.5" woofer.I have compared these to Dynaudio,PMCs & Roger Ls35a & the Mark & Daniels are alot cleaner in sound.These were around $4000 new & you can have this pair for $2000 including postage & insurance.They have done around 300hrs since new & they have their original packaging.Let me know what you think.

Screenshot_20190712_162612_com.android.chrome.jpg

IMG_20190712_145448.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Richard,

I will have a pair of Lenehan ML1+R's in pristine condition, with Dynaudio stands (garnet filled) with ETI/AMG/Lenehan toppers up for sale in the next few weeks.

They are the latest design about 2 years old purchased directly from Mike Lenehan.

Depending on whether you wanted the stands and/or toppers, they could fit into that price range.

I have a similar sized room and they sound spectacular. Come around for a listen, if you're in Melbourne.

I have original boxes and manuals.

Only upgrading, as I have been offered a once in a lifetime deal on some end game Magicos.

Cheers,

Malcolm

ML1.thumb.jpg.cf53d0bfb81fe099665977d0b80b0c7f.jpgML1a.thumb.jpg.1e59eef6a733d610cf19f716f941f7cd.jpgML1b.thumb.jpg.f0f674190791af32dd6abb4c488d4bbf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...