SOLD: FS: Polk TSi100 bookshelf speakers

SOLD

Item: Polk TSi100 bookshelf speakers in cherry
Price: $60
Item Condition: A scuff on top of one speaker and missing rubber bumpers on the rear. Otherwise as new
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

I've used these in a bedroom system for a time,  and then in my desktop computer sound system. They've been useful where space was an issue. 
Photos: 

IMG_20190815_135614.thumb.jpg.39087bcaaa2f3cb7990e9b1e3bd0ad1f.jpg

IMG_20190815_135626.thumb.jpg.fd8dc18987df5c7eb0469dcdb0216fef.jpg

IMG_20190815_135710.thumb.jpg.5a79a3b47abaea5c2cc18d51f3d98bf1.jpg

Scuff. Might polish out,  I haven't tried.

IMG_20190815_135641.thumb.jpg.dc5a5d42ff25a0b790f85fa368b547c0.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cam99
      What would you buy for best quality sound ? Pretty sure I want to buy new 

• By PaddyMcD
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Change Subwoofer has a ding on the left corner (pictured) from removal company. Doesnt effect performance. Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable (2M) included. 

Further information:

Polk Audio Powered Subwoofer PSW303

* video-shielded

* slot-loaded enclosure

* 100-watt RMS amp

* 8" front-firing, long-excursion driver

* frequency response 35-160 Hz (-3dB)

* continuously variable 60-160 Hz crossover

* unfiltered LFE input for 5.1 bass

* line-level and speaker-level inputs

* speaker-level output

* volume control

* phase switch

* auto on/off

* real wood veneer

* 11-7/16"W x 12-3/8"H x 17-7/8"D

* warranty: 5 years woofer, 3 years amplifier

• By dan-m9
      Item Condition: Great - 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Postmans Ridge or Toowoomba State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal (Buyer pays 2.6% fees or F&F with no fees), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR - too many speakers Further information:

Great condition and review very well, very surprised by how good, detailed and smooth these Polk's sound compared to their other harsh/bright models I've had (like their RTi range). Also surprised by the bass and large image these put out for the size, up there with floor standing speakers. Best of all they are so cheap too!

No original boxes sorry so prefer pickup as first option (about 40-50mins from west from Brisbane). I can get a suitable box/packaging from my storage to post for keen buyer (allow a couple of days for me to arrange it), price to post likely AU wide is around $35-$40 using Sendle (PM for a quote).

Any questions please ask.
      Thanks.

Photos:

• By riveraa
      Hi All,

Admitted audiophile amateur here.

I've been looking to grab a pair of bookshelf speakers to pair with my tv but the priority is to have them sound great listening to music. Whilst I'm still on the journey of deciding what sounds great to my ear (thinking B&W 706 or Focal Aria 906 so far) I'm not sure they will be the right fit for the space. My main concern is losing bass and mid notes given the length of the room.

The room is a rectangle shape with dimensions at 9mx5mx2.5m. The room is a shared kitchen/living room space with the kitchen on the left half of the rectangle and the lounge room where the speaker would go on the right half. I've attached an image to try and make this more clear. Essentially the speakers would be facing width ways on the right hand side of the room. I don't mind if the audio doesn't sound great over in the kitchen as that's not really where I would be listening. My main focus is to having sounding great at the couch.

I'm not stuck on having to have bookshelf's and would consider loudspeaker towers as well if that did the job too.

Cheers,

Dan

• By aparashk
      Item: KEF R300 or R3 Bookshelf speakers
      Price Range: $1000-1700
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Looking to complete my stereo setup with good quality bookshelves. I have auditioned R300 3 years ago but could not justify the price new. Based on everything I have read, R3 are just as good.

To Top