20% off AssortedCDs and LPs (Amazon AU)

• Administrator

First spotted on https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/477019

Updated link as it appears to apply to loads of titles: https://amzn.to/2YPOI8W

20% off Assorted BEATLES LPs (Abbey Road $22.40; Revolver $22.40; Sgt. Peppers $30.60) & More @ + Delivery ($0 with Prime)

Edited by Marc
Updated details
  • Like 2

The remasters of Let it Be and Abbey road are TERRIBLE.    the mastering is a joke.

Sgt Peppers is very good reissue done my Giles Martin..

Revolver is fuller so pleasant sounding, but not as lively as the original masters.

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rockford said:

I used to buy from Amazon overseas and now limited to Amazon AU.   Never an issue.  Generally try to buy direct from Amazon, not 3rd party seller and you will be fine. 

In saying that I have also bought from 3rd party from Amazon for some rare CDs and is fine.  Just need to take the usual precaution as with any other online shopping, check seller reviews, etc etc.  Plus Amazon is pretty good with refund if something don't go as planned, missing item, fake seller etc, and there is also Paypal for dispute.

If buyer don't wanna take the 25% risk (imho % probably less), then pay more and buy local or ask local shop to import for you.  

Edited by att23
  • Like 1

On 16/08/2019 at 6:02 AM, Rockford said:

Need to be a bit careful, the sample size was really small <100, and was also conducted by the RIAA which has a vested interest.  Those issues aside it still isn’t great whatever the level.

bad for consumers —> likely inferior product

bad for artists —>. May not be getting the full proceeds

• 1 month later...