Item: Sony zx300 Walkman signed jdm
Price: $550aud
Item Condition: 8/10 minor dent at the top as shown in the pictures
Reason for selling: selling to fund other purchases
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: 

Selling my signed zx300 signed by satou-san. Satou-san is one of the designers of the Sony zx300, wm1a and wm1z.

I got this last year from Japan. It's a 64gb internal storage model.
Condition is a 8/10 with a minor dent on the top as shown in the 3rd pic.

Comes with original cable, box and papers. Walkman to micro usb adaptor, dignis case, and extra rubber stoppers for the ports.

Open to trades. Price is slightly negotiable. Will accept PayPal and will ship anywhere as long as you pay.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190721_140433.jpg

20190721_140457.jpg

20190721_140525.jpg

20190721_140535.jpg

20190721_140914.jpg

20190721_142259.jpg

20190721_142330.jpg

Edited by Snekismyfriend
On 14/08/2019 at 9:36 PM, Akira2558 said:

Could I ask how you got it signed from hiroaki San? Amazing story. 

I was at a Sony event in singapore for the z1r, dmp1z, m9 and m7. They both came down from Japan so I got them to sign my player!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bcdesign
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ettalong Beach State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Bitcoin, Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded to floor standers Further information:

Originally bought from Mcleans East Gosford for RRP$995 when I had a small room set up with some Kef q150s.
      Just have the living room set up now with floor standing speakers and the sub is a little redundant now.

Excellent condition.
      If you look hard there a some faint scuffs on the glass top (very hard to get a photo of).

Will throw in the AudioQuest Golden Gate RCA Cable shown in pic.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Googoogaga
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Outram Park Payment Method: Cash or Payniw Reason for selling: Decluttering Selling Audiolab 8200a with box and remote. In used condition. Viewing and short audition before pickup is possible.

Sms or WhatsApp 91878974

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: 
      from the pictures the power amplifier is a 419xxx which puts it in 2017 production time frame. Have all the packaging so can travel interstate but you will need to arrange your own courier. The Naim snaic din cable and Naim speaker plugs are also included.
      rrp on the Naim Nap200dr is $5200, so less thanhalf price now. Last image stock from the web. 

Photos:

• By Joyck88
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: boon keng Payment Method: paynow Reason for selling: trying something else Further information:
       This is a special version that only known in Korean Market.

Mint new condition.
      * different animal, best DAC you can get in this price range.
      Here are some differences from regular Denafrips terminator Plus:
      -Better clock than standard Terminator Plus
      -improved power and internals (Silver wiring and Mundorf supreme SGO)
      -ladder matched -
      NCF power, wiring improved
      -EMI reduced -Sound quality is just stunning.
      -About 4 to 6 months old - warranty still over 2.5 years

I have some sound sample of dac in my system. 

• By MikeAUS
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: KEW State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Prefer Black Speakers Further information:
       Dynaudio Excite X18 Speakers - Used - in Perfect working condition with some cosmetic damage.

Purchased as a Demo pair from Lifestyle Audio 3 months ago. They have not had much use so despite being an older model - I would say these are in very new working condition.
      They arrived without accessories, so no grill covers or port bungs, no loss really as both decrease sound quality.
      They are not the most careful crew at Lifestyle as there is quite a bit of cosmetic damage. Luckily its all at the back or on the bottom of the speakers, so once they are up on stands - you can't notice it - and the drivers look and sound fantastic.
      The heavily scuffed phtos are of the bottom - so you won't be looking at that. The close up of the dint is back left side, so again it's not really noticeable and looks worse in close up picture.
      Also part of the plastic at the back for the bass port is chipped off.
      See photos.

** Pickup only from KEW 3101 **

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.