SOLD: [Price Drop]FS or SWAP: Naim Supernait 2 Integrated Amplifier

SOLD

Item: Naim Supernait 2 Integrated Amp

Price: $3,600 or swap with NAP100  or NAP200 + cash my way

Item Condition: 9/10 no signs of use that I can see

Reason for selling: Not needed

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

Purchased off a friend who moved back to the US and could not be fussed to modify voltage (this is the 230v Australian version).

I do not really need it because I only have one source and my NAIM DAC v-1 can do preamp and headphone amp duties sufficiently well for my downgraded setup.

The Supernait 2 provides:

- 80 Naim Watts per channel

- Class A headphone Amp which drives my Utopias beautifully

- Ceramic heat sinks

- Can be upgraded with additional Naim PSU

The RRP on this in AU is now $6,600.

Very well reviewed:

https://www.whathifi.com/naim/supernait-2/review

http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/naim-supernait-2-integrated-amplifier

Comes with original box and remote, postage is ok and cost if standard postage is included.

Photos: 

Naim.JPG.b3c65794eb0acb4b4de5d9c55fadad88.JPG

1231377844_Naim1.JPG.fe8585820d24c3830badc49143c20dc1.JPG

Edited by o2so
price drop
9 minutes ago, cookster said:

Previously owner missed out, UK is same 240v also oops.

Would you be interested in a trade for Nait 5si with cash your way?

apologies.

US, I meant US. The guy is a yankee and the farthest thing you can imagine from a Brit. 

AD fixed accordingly.

Sorry, not interested in another integrated

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, memota said:

Does this need Naim speaker cable to get the best out of it? Thanks

Not really, some reviews have said that it sounded better with third party cables. The new generation of Naim amps is not like the old ones which needed Main cables as a must.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Anthony Diamante
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North / Mornington Peninsula State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

purchased wrong cable from the UK for my Naim set up 

Chord Company Chorus Reference 
      analogue audio interconnect 
      (new price £485) 

Featuring a 5 pin (240°) DIN connector at either end, and 1m in length. 

SNAIC or snake 5. 

Complete with the original box and packaging. 

Mint condition with mint full packaging 
      ALSO selling a Chorus Reference snaic 4 pin same price same amazing condition 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Anthony Diamante
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North or Mornington Peninsula State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      wrong cable imported from UK 

Chord Company Chorus Reference 
      analogue audio interconnect 
      (new price £485) 

Featuring a 4 pin (240°) DIN connector at either end, and 1m in length. 

SNAIC or snake 4. 

Without the original box unfortunately.    mint condition also selling a SNAIC 5 chord chorus    can combine   
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By coffeebeans
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Bukit Timah Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too many speakers at home Further Information

A wonderful pair of Roksan Kandy speakers for sale. This is a marvellously musical speakers and the ribbon tweeters makes reproduction very special. The bass quality is equally astonishing given its size. 
      The piano black finishing on this speaker is perfect, with hardly viewable minor scratches, most importantly it comes with a high wife acceptance factor 😁  
      I have it setup being driven by a Cambridge Audio SM6 source and the beautiful Sansui AU 505 amplifier, the musicality of the Sansui with these speakers is quite amazing and simply keeps you engaged.

Price is slightly negotiable 🙂

more information is available here : https://www.whathifi.com/roksan/kandy-k2-tr-5/review
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved Do not include Whatsapp or Phone Numbers in your post. You can exchange contact information via Private Message If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item When your item is SOLD, please use the Report as Sold button. Do not edit and delete the ad content. If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By donmj
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: HOUGANG Payment Method: PayNow, Cash Reason for selling: Extra I have already changed my amps to tubes. These are now packed into their original double boxes and awaiting sale.
      Mint condition. Not used much.
      About 2 Years old. 5 Year Warranty.
      Local set from authorised dealer.
      Box and receipt included.
      Still have about 3 years warranty .

1. STP-SE Pre Amplifier

2. ST 1000 Mk II Stereo Power Amplifier (480W per channel into 8 Ohms. 725W per channel into 4 Ohms). Drive any speaker you want. Even planar speakers.

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: 
      from the pictures the power amplifier is a 419xxx which puts it in 2017 production time frame. Have all the packaging so can travel interstate but you will need to arrange your own courier. The Naim snaic din cable and Naim speaker plugs are also included.
      rrp on the Naim Nap200dr is $5200, so less than half price now. Image stock from the web to show connections.

Photos:

To Top