SOLD: FS: SVS PB12 PLUS

SOLD

Item: svs pb12 plus subwoofer 
Price: 1100 ono
Item Condition: great
Reason for selling: downsizing, nlr
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, +3% COD Only
Extra Info:

No introduction needed, this is a beast subwoofer, extremely well built and versatile it can work as ported or sealed, lots of power to shake the entire building.. Final subwoofer for many systems. 

Regretful sale as I need space and I'm not using it much these days. 

Works perfectly, small blemish  on front and rear corner, details will be provided, (barely noticeable with grill off only) . 

I can consider trade it with a smaller sealed sub, svs, jl rel etc of similar performances/ conditions , also with the following equipments:

jlti 105, jlti mc100 b, paradigm S series speakers only. No silly offers... 

Local buyer preferred due to size and weight but I can help with packing and shipping if required. 

*interstate door to door shipping on crate via transdirect approx 100/150$ insured depending on location. 

Thanks for watching! 

Donation to S. N. will be provided. 
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20190810_154840.jpg

IMG_20190810_154854.jpg

IMG_20190810_154403.jpg

IMG_20190810_154336.jpg

IMG_20190810_154426.jpg

IMG_20190810_154447.jpg

IMG_20190810_154527.jpg

Edited by kurof
Shipping info, payment

22 minutes ago, Crystara said:

What have you stuffed in the ports ?

Hi, those are factory provided foam plugs, you can tune the sub to suit your needs, I think it can go down to 16hrz?? Or something like that...? By blocking all ports the sub will work like a sealed sub ideal set up for music

19 hours ago, JoeZ13 said:

I've heard one of these before in a mates setup and it's fantastic.

Yep very versatile and feels like it never run out of steam, although I live in a strata complex and volume must stay low... Footprint is my biggest issue now...  It will be challenging to find a compact replacement with similar specs and build quality under 2k.. Let's see.. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ramsinghsivaramkumar
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Punggol, Singapore Payment Method: Cash PayNow Reason for selling: Additional set Further information:
       Open once to test and haven’t used after.
      Comes with local warranty from KEC
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved Do not include Whatsapp or Phone Numbers in your post. You can exchange contact information via Private Message If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item When your item is SOLD, please use the Report as Sold button. Do not edit and delete the ad content. If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By The One Demon
      Hey guys, looking for options for a couple 24" sealed subwoofers. AFAIK there aren't any Australian places that make them, however I have found these places that do. I'm going to go with a passive subwoofer because the active versions seem to be prohibitively expensive vs passive plus an power amplifier (For example the Speaker Power SP2-12000 or SP2-6400). I'd also be interested in any suggestions for amplifiers in Australia that are as good or better than these amps for the same or lower price than these.

24" subwoofer options - 

Stereo Integrity HS-24 Driver only. - $1,399.99 USD (Plus $800 - $1000 to get a cabinet built locally here in SA) Also haven't responded to my email for shipping. Funk Audio - 24.0E - $4,670 USD (Plus shipping etc. Fully built ready to go just an input needed). Only 2200w though and could definitely be pushed to 4000w+, so losing some output there. Funk Audio 24.0 - USD 8,900.00, but can get without an amp or with external amp, currently waiting on email back for pricing without their amp. ( I wouldn't buy this for $8,900 USD, maybe half with an amp, but 8.9k USD is way to rich for a single sub with these other options available!) Harbottle M24 (Passive) - $4,100 AUD for efficiency tune, $3,900 AUD no efficiency tune. Best option? (From their page - "The efficiency tune results in a little more top end extension and higher efficiency in the low end. Overall a cleaner and better dymanics per watt. ") MARIANA 24SR - $4,000 USD. Looked like the best option at 4,400w amp all ready to go, however they don't ship internationally so that's VERY unfortunate for me!

Amplifiers - 
      I only know of this amp that's good quality that will last and suit subwoofers. Unfortunately the SP2-8000 is only 120v, I'd get it otherwise.
      SP2-12000 - USD $3,799.00 (Plus USD $450!!!! for shipping) (8000w peak)

SP2-6400 - Unsure. But lower power at 2ohm. (Rigo repsonded via email.)

SP2-6400-HT
      - 3200W @ 4 Ohms
      Per channel both driven
      - 113V RMS @ 4 ohms
      *Requires 230V mains to achieve full power (half power at 120V)
      125 V
      Amplifier
      Wattage / Voltage RMS
      MAX OUTPUT VOLTAGE
      SP2-12000-HT
      - 6000W @ 2 Ohms
      Per channel both driven
      - 113V RMS @ 4 ohms
      - 110V RMS @ 2ohms

*Requires 230V mains to achieve full power (half power at 120V)
      125 V

Does anyone know of any other options? 
    • By ASN
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: White. First acquired late 2017.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved

• By couchy
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Bittern State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Rationalize my collection Further information:
       Active 10 inch subwoofer  .Good bass. Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Stereolove
      Item Condition: Excellent working condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Essendon State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal / Cash Reason for selling: No longer required. Upgraded subwoofer. Further information: The Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV home entertainment subwoofer brings great sound to your movies and music. Connect it to your home theatre receiver and enjoy Bose quality sound.

Unit is in excellent working condition - very few cosmetic marks, all control knobs operational, and comes with original power cable. No manual or original packaging comes with this unit. 

Compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohms.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

To Top