EXPIRED: FS: AKASA Plato X7 case for Gen7 NUC

Guest scumbag

Guest scumbag

Item: AKASA Plato X7 for 7th Generation Intel NUC Boards (Dawson Canyon) (NUC7i5BNH / NUC7i5BNK / NUC7i3BNH / NUC7i3BNK)

Price: $180 including postage.

Item Condition: Unused - perfect. Box, all packaging and instructions. 

Reason for selling: Change of direction (again.....)

Payment Method: Pickup or postage- Paypal (as a friend or add 3%)

Extra Info:

The Plato X7 is only 38.5mm high but due to it's large foot print and extensive heatsinks it provides a cool environment for your NUC. And of course there's no fan so it's totally silent. Build a Nucleus rival at a fraction of the cost. You can also run Windows or Linux if you have other things you want to try ;)  Case $180, i7 NUC $500, RAM $50, SSD $50 = Very capable NUC that can run any OS and handle lots of processing.

This is my NUC - https://www.umart.com.au/Intel-NUC-BOXNUC7I5BNH-Barebone-Kit---7th-Gen-Core-i5_39185G.html - I've been using it with the standard case. I got this case to cut out the fan noise but I am not going to be able to eventually use this in my current setup at home.

Slim fanless case for Intel® 7th Generation NUC. Supports 2.5" SATA HDD / SSD• Aluminium fanless CPU cooling design
• Stylish front panel diamond effect
• Support IR remote function
• Support microphone array
• Compatible with the following Intel® NUC Board: 
NUC7i5BNH / NUC7i5BNK / NUC7i3BNH / NUC7i3BNK

http://www.akasa.com.tw/update.php?tpl=product/product.detail.tpl&no=181&type=Fanless Chassis&type_sub=Fanless NUC&model=A-NUC37-A1B

Photos:

Better photos to follow on Monday.

image.png.3d9c9f69b21e929e5c21f84a66d5341c.png

A-NUC37-A1B_g03.jpg

IMG_20190704_134445.jpg.eac3bbcd8ee653f17fb8d3d4d6897a59.jpg

Edited by scumbag