SOLD: Stunning Upgraded LP12

SOLD

Item: Linn LP12 with Armageddon and Cart
Price: $5000 ovno and donation to SNA on sale
Item Condition: Immaculate
Reason for selling: Possible change of direction
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank Transfer
Extra Info: Stunning Linn LP12 full package rebuilt by Harry York of Audio Genesis in Sydney 2 years ago. New Linn walnut plinth, Cirkus bearing, immaculate Ittok V11 arm with Audio Technica OC9/11 moving coil cartridge,

Tangerine Audio sub chassis (Linn Keel equivalent retailing at approx $2600 alone), Naim Armageddon power supply . Full Naim packaging for the Armageddon  Full new double boxed Linn packaging for the LP12. This is a breathtaking example that sounds sublime. More detailed pics and information available on request. This is a very special example and you will not find many around like this! Not currently considering splitting as I would like to sell as a complete package. 

Pictures:

LP12..jpg

Naim Armageddon and Hicap.jpg

AT OC9 11.jpg

LP12...jpg

• Like 8

Excuse my ignorance, but which of the 3 NAIM boxes in the photo are included with the turntable?  I googled. NAIM Armageddon and it looks different to those in the screen shot.

That Walnut Plinth looks fantastic.

On 08/08/2019 at 4:05 PM, needlerunner said:

Man, l would never sell it.

I feel really sad, and it's not even mine. But l guess we do what we have to do.

Sorry Needlerunner to upset you, wth 4 decks, two need to go so letting the market pick for me.????

All the best mate. Should sell easy.
Seems like you are getting out of vinyl?
Which direction are you heading into?
Actually just clicked (too many red wines).
You have 4 turntables. Which one's will you keep? They must be crackers...If better than this.