Hi From UK

Alfonzo

HI Alf from the UK. 

Hope to see what you guys can add to my knowledge of the hifi game.

My system is a Technics SP10 MK 2, Audio Technica ATP 12T arm, Lyra Titan I cart, Ear 834/MC4/869 amplification and JBL S2600 speakers. Big prog rock fan with 4000 lps 2500 cds and loads of other stuff.  Also got loads of valve and SS kit which I swap and upgrade as I venture into new areas.

Always up for a chat and like to learn from others where I can.

Edited by Alfonzo
Update
  • Like 2

On 07/08/2019 at 2:59 PM, Alfonzo said:

HI Alf from the UK. 

My system is a Technics SP10 MK 2, Audio Technica ATP 12T arm, Lyra Titan I cart, Ear 834/MC4/869 amplification and JBL S2600 speakers. Big prog rock fan with 4000 lps 2500 cds and loads of other stuff.  Also got loads of valve and SS kit which I swap and upgrade as I venture into new areas.

Wow nice setup.

Thats a lot vinyl, I have around 1500 and that seems a lot, hope you don't move often.  

How many of the 4000 are Prog Rock?

enjoy your time here, you can always create new threads along the lines of your interests and see who replies.

The main frustrating thing about Australia and this hobby is the distance between us and the bigger markets of US, Japan and Europe.  

Good Luck

On 07/08/2019 at 4:59 PM, Alfonzo said:

HI Alf from the UK. 

Steven Wilson can do no wrong!

Just thought I might start with that ?

Welcome to SNA.

Regards Cazzesman

PS. Cricket is going well...............................................................someone had to say it ?

Edited by cazzesman

Thanks Cazzesman.  

Yes I have all of Porcupine tree and Steven Wilson on Vinyl - originals and ltd reissue's too.

Re Cricket - way to go yet buddy ha ha