SOLD: Mint rega apollo CD player

SOLD

Item: Rego Apollo
Price: $595
Item Condition: Mint 9.999/10
Reason for selling:  Upgrading from bedroom all rega system to full surround with biggest damm TV I can afford bedroom system with a bad boy Denon av receiver driving PMC in-wall speakers.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: When you're single you can opt to have any audio gear you want in  bedroom. So I did. I ran this sweet apollo with an all rega rig intergrated amp and rega speakers. When I say its near new, I mean it. I'm a meticulous dude so when it skipped once on playack I ddnt muck around so I got the laser replaced by the official rega agent. That was three months back and it sounds and plays flawlessly. AS for "near new" take a close look at the pics and you'll see the original packing is pristine moreover the remote has never been used and it still in its original packing because I used the comprehensive system remote that came with the amp. Also the manua has never been used and is still in its factory sleeve. The apollo is about 3 years old and is being used happily in a smoke free home.

Please note: Stereonet's For Sale archive can be very useful as a price guide. It can also be misleading and very unfair to sellers. I've looked up the past sale prices of the Rega Apllo and they range from $450-$650 with the medium pice of a quite used apollo being $500. So pricing is cleary based on conition. Having said  that my apollo  has a new laser, unused remote, unused manual and all the original internal and external packaging. IMO it's really worth $650. I've got a conga line of PMs but most are lowballers. So here's the thing: Im willing to be a little negotiable, but all these potential buyers need to be fair minded as well. So I'm going to offer my mint apollo for $575 and that's firm.Thanks for your understanding.

Jason

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Image-120.png

Image-121.png

Image-122.png

Image-123.png

Edited by Famo
  • Like 4
  • Love 1