SOLD: FS: Krix Graphix Mk2 centre speaker with Krix warranty and original receipt

SOLD

Item: Krix Graphix Mk2 centre speaker 
Price: $400 includes shipping Australia wide 
Item Condition: as new
Reason for selling: upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal. 
Extra Info:

Very good centre channel, it's in as new condition sitting in box, selling due to upgrade. Still has 4 1/2 years on the Krix warranty with the original receipt. 

Price is including shipping Australia wide. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190627_201720.jpg

20190627_201518.jpg

20190627_195842.jpg

20190627_195952.jpg

20190627_200401.jpg

Edited by Rolland
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andy Scott
      Hey all just wanting some advice on where to get some speakers cables made up from, or is it better to buy a roll and make them myself with banana plugs etc?  Thinking 11 awg for front stage and maybe 14 awg for rears? Iv just ordered a new setup  as follows. 

* Anthem AVM70 Processor
      * Elecktra HD7 power amp
      * Krix Neuphonix mk2 (front standing) 
      * Krix Epicentrix mk2 (center) 
      * Krix Accoustix mk2 (surrounds) 
      * Krix Volcanix subs X 2
      (hopefully atmos to come) 

I'm coming off a Sony Muteki system haha so should be a bit of a upgrade 😊. 

Anyways this is all new to me so any advice would be muchly appreciated. Thanks heaps 
      ANDY 👍

• By Bradyey
      Hey all,
      I've been looking for some heavy duty wall mount brackets for my Acoustix - I haven't found anything sturdier than the Raxx brackets from Selby...
      So I thought I'd ask if anyone here has any suggestions?
      I may end up making something sturdier if I can't find anything

Cheers
    • By Axl
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Pascoe Vale State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded speakers Further information: I am offering my Q Acoustic 2000Ci centre speaker for sale.
      I recently upgraded my front speaker pair and was also advised to get a matching centre speaker. Therefore I had to reluctantly upgrade this.

As part of my original budget HT setup, this was paired with 2 pairs of Voll B44's. This speaker had amazing clarity for music and dialogue and always punched above its weight.

It is in Immaculate condition and well cared for. No defects or issues whatsoever. Also in top cosmetic condition. It is new-like!
      P.S: I did not even remove the protective sticker/film from the logo of the speaker. I will leave it to the new owner to peel off .
      Hope to see it go to an audiophile and serve for many more years of music!

It should definitely help in a budget setup or as a second/backup speaker.

Please do DM with any further questions. Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By mrkrix
      Item Condition: Used, like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: excellent used condition. 12 inch 500w class d amplifier. Sealed subwoofer. Proof of purchase can be supplied. Approx 3 years old 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By sk280
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Thornleigh State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Osko Reason for selling: Surplus to my requirements Further information:
      1. Maple color - Centre Channel Speaker in Excellent Condition (minor blemish in one of the speaker top left corner as pictured). 
      2. Pickup from Westleigh, NSW 2120 (near Pennant Hills)
      3. Also selling matching C3 Bookshelf speakers seperately in another post.
      4. Will donate to SNA on succesful sale.

Specs:
      Crossover Channel: 2-way
      Frequency Response: 50 - 23000 Hz
      Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
      Sensitivity: 90 dB
      Crossover Frequency: 2000Hz
      Driver: 1 Aluminum Tweeter and 2 Woofers
      Dimensions: 57.9 x 24.8 x 16.5 cm
      Weight: 9.5 Kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ

To Top